1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Gym Addict
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to start my cycle this week.

Taking Prochecm Testex 250 - 3ml per week + Prochem Tri Tren 150 - 3ml

plus low dosage of T3 - 25mcg each day.

Is it worth taking Arimdex on this cycle? Funds are low so if I can get away with it will help me.

Aim of cycle is a cut cycle as I'm doing more Cardio and hopefully the gear will hold onto muscle size.

Thanks

·
Gym Addict
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
NO, but someone said it helps with water bloat, but I thinking the 2 items I'm taking don't give much bloat and I'm keeing my diet tight while on this cycle. Thanks for the advice.

·
Read Only
35,526 Posts
whoever told you that is a fool.....you don't take a drug that will negativly effect your lipid profile just to help with water bloat....

water bloat is normally the cause from diet (every 1g of carbs has the body hold 2.7g of water) but seeing as you are on a cut this should not be an issue.....if it does become an issue i would look at VitC, extra water before taking another drug

·
Banned
14,412 Posts
Iv'e lost count of how many times iv'e posted on the many benefits of using an AI on cycle for estrogen management, so i decided to add some of the main effects to my database so i could just C&P them.

Make up your own mind whether you think it may be worth adding adex at 0.5mg 2-3 x wk.

There are many negative effects of high estrogen levels, gyno being just one.

Estrogen is also extremely suppressive to HPTA function, so using an AI on cycle will make recovery easier post cycle.

It is also what causes so called "test flu".

It lowers TBG causing excessive bloating.

Estrogen raises SHBG, so less free test.

It is now beleived that high estrogen in a causative factor in BPH.

High estrogen levels can decrease libido and sperm count.

·
Banned
80 Posts
mars1960 said:
Iv'e lost count of how many times iv'e posted on the many benefits of using an AI on cycle for estrogen management, so i decided to add some of the main effects to my database so i could just C&P them.

Make up your own mind whether you think it may be worth adding adex at 0.5mg 2-3 x wk.

There are many negative effects of high estrogen levels, gyno being just one.

Estrogen is also extremely suppressive to HPTA function, so using an AI on cycle will make recovery easier post cycle.

It is also what causes so called "test flu".

It lowers TBG causing excessive bloating.

Estrogen raises SHBG, so less free test.

It is now beleived that high estrogen in a causative factor in BPH.

High estrogen levels can decrease libido and sperm count.
Great post :)

Also Adex is now commonly used in many TRT protocols in America, so they cant be as bad as Pscarb is making out surely.

·
Read Only
35,526 Posts
i agree if and that is a big IF you do suffer from high estrogen then use an AI but i don't see the need to use an AI like Adex when you may not suffer from high estrogen i and many others don't when on cycle....

·
Read Only
35,526 Posts
J.E said:
Great post :)

Also Adex is now commonly used in many TRT protocols in America, so they cant be as bad as Pscarb is making out surely.
i am not making out that all AI's are bad unless you have seen something i missed....?

i said that i saw no point in using another drug to combat possible water blaot with an Ai like adex which does negativly effect lipid profiles....

at the end of the day the user has to make a choice given the information at hand i am sure if i had the time i could dig up a load of negative effects for suppressing eastrogen to low......

·
Banned
14,412 Posts
Pscarb said:
i agree if and that is a big IF you do suffer from high estrogen then use an AI but i don't see the need to use an AI like Adex when you may not suffer from high estrogen i and many others don't when on cycle....
It can be an IF but that is generally in ppl who have used steroids long term because they are low or deficient in the enzyme aromatase and the P450 Cytochrome, which i'm pretty sure you, myself and the others you mention are, i'd hazard a guess that like me, you or any of them don't suffer with gyno either.

But in general Paul thats not the case and many ppl will suffer excessive aromatase activity while using exogenous testosterone and other aromatizable compounds

·
Read Only
35,526 Posts
I agree Mars and your correct i don't suffer from gyno at all.....what i am saying mate is that many just pop an AI like candy with no consequence to the negative sides they bring and they do bring negative sides...

i just feel they should not be the first stop just in case you get water bloat.....

it is true what i said about diet many don't want to put in the effort to change this so they use another drug to combat the problem if you get what i mean mate....

·
Banned
14,412 Posts
Pscarb said:
I agree Mars and your correct i don't suffer from gyno at all.....what i am saying mate is that many just pop an AI like candy with no consequence to the negative sides they bring and they do bring negative sides...

i just feel they should not be the first stop just in case you get water bloat.....

it is true what i said about diet many don't want to put in the effort to change this so they use another drug to combat the problem if you get what i mean mate....
Absuolutely Paul, and the negative effects of low estrogen are worse than having high estrogen, especially health wise, i hear guys dropping a tab ED just in case :lol: , thats just asking for trouble.

·
Banned
14,412 Posts
danny187 said:
I will take 1mg adex every 3 to 4 days is that ok
It's hard to say and it will depend on what the cycle is, if you are using it purley for estrogen management from test for example then i always advise starting low, 0.5mg 2 x wk, you can always increase it to 3 x wk or more if, as and when needed.

·
Looking Freaky
766 Posts
mars1960 said:
It's hard to say and it will depend on what the cycle is, if you are using it purley for estrogen management from test for example then i always advise starting low, 0.5mg 2 x wk, you can always increase it to 3 x wk or more if, as and when needed.
Taking with dbol, deca and test, so you advise breaking tab in half and doing it that way.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.