UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as promised straight in with a question lol. does anyone use muscleform.co.uk products? ive uses thier creatine in the past but im nearly out of protien, i use phd pharmawhey, and im thinking about using the xtreme v-mass from muscleform. i have been using gaspari sizeone and superpump250 im nearly done these too so was possibly going to use uberpump instead.

has anyone or does anyone use these?

any help much appreciated

·
Looking Freaky
515 Posts
i use muscleform products sometimes,especially if ordering under £100 as they do free delivery on any value order unlike some of their competitors.I've found all their products to be on a par for quality and value with their competitors.

·
Advanced Personal Trainer & Nutrition Advisor. Boa
3,527 Posts
Muscleform/aviform produce some of the best products out there quality wise IMHO

Robin the guy who runs them is well into his science and wants the best formulas and research done, they are about 45minute drive from me' so we always go direct to their warehouse and get products

Lovely stuff

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.