UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,061 Posts
clinical data > "results" posted on a forum that has a long history of lab pushing, shilling at shithousery.
clinical data > mail order, blood testing. my same day nuffield tests that i used to get would give a vastly different result to what medichecks et al give.

if you manage to get in those ranges, then your gear is fine. if you are way above it, question the validity of the testing or your dosing accuracy before assuming that is a normal result.
Come on man, lab pushing? never seen it on here.
I did say 80ish. His were 65.7 So not far off. +/- 10 almost. And he didn’t say what day he took blood.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
I did say 80ish. His were 65.7 So not far off. +/- 10 almost. And he didn’t say what day he took blood.
If memory serves me, 72 hours after the Sust, but before the Cyp, so as much of a "trough" as you will get on the frequency I'm employing.

·
Premium Member
3,061 Posts
If memory serves me, 72 hours after the Sust, but before the Cyp, so as much of a "trough" as you will get on the frequency I'm employing.
I was doing 250 test injecting Sunday and had bloods Thursday. Mine was 43.4nmol. Ugl gear though so no way of knowing if it’s overdosed or whatever. I’d be happy enough with 65.7 or whatever you got.

·
Gym Addict
2,934 Posts
Monday am Sust 250, 200mg, Thursday cyp 200mg
If I do 150 mg sust on Sunday and do bloods Monday my test levels are in the lower end of 40 nmol but test is e is slightly higher. I do all my injections in 1 hit. You should email them to find out what there max testosterone level they can take on their labs instead of phone calling them. Like I said you should be around 100 nmol but because you split your injections it might read different but I don’t think this is the case.

·
Premium Member
1,552 Posts
If I do 150 mg sust on Sunday and do bloods Monday my test levels are in the lower end of 40 nmol but test is e is slightly higher. I do all my injections in 1 hit. You should email them to find out what there max testosterone level they can take on their labs instead of phone calling them. Like I said you should be around 100 nmol but because you split your injections it might read different but I don’t think this is the case.
It’s not capped mate. If it was, there would be a > before the reading.

Like with nhs tests. They top out at 52. So would read >52nmol

21 - 30 of 30 Posts