UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evenin' All,

I'm running 200mg Sust 250 (pharma) once a week and 200mg Test-C (UGL) once a week, split to Monday and Thursday jabs. I'm not using an AI. (Although I have Nolva and Adex on hand).

I'm 5 weeks into what I plan on being 12 and just had some labs back. Are these numbers what you would expect on these dosages?

Rectangle Font Parallel Magenta Technology

Cheers!

·
Premium Member
3,064 Posts
Evenin' All,

I'm running 200mg Sust 250 (pharma) once a week and 200mg Test-C (UGL) once a week, split to Monday and Thursday jabs. I'm not using an AI. (Although I have Nolva and Adex on hand).

I'm 5 weeks into what I plan on being 12 and just had some labs back. Are these numbers what you would expect on these dosages?

View attachment 211643

Cheers!
I’d expect around 80ish on the testosterone.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have some Pharmaqo on the way, might swap out the rohm for that.

·
Premium Member
1,552 Posts
Rohm. Could it be the combination of all the esters in the Sust I wonder.
No it wouldn’t be the pharma sust that’s causing the issue.

More likely scenario is your ugl test is under dosed mate

Although, I’ll await godsgift to tell you it’s perfectly fine to only be double the natty range, whilst jabbing 5 times what a high end natty produces

·
Gym Addict
2,940 Posts
Evenin' All,

View attachment 211643

Cheers!
This is medichecks. Last time I used them they maxed out and had a limit. Have you checked if medichecks have changed their lab testing company and what is their max reading ? This maybe the issue ? You should be over 100 nmol but I believe sust loses some of its strength as the week goes on but not the level your sitting at.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
This is medichecks. Last time I used them they maxed out and had a limit. Have you checked if medichecks have changed their lab testing company and what is their max reading ? This maybe the issue ? You should be over 100 nmol but I believe sust loses some of its strength as the week goes on but not the level your sitting at.
The lab is Eurofins County Pathology Ltd. Not sure about their assay. Would they publish that?

·
Looking Freaky
2,077 Posts
People typically see around 20nmol per 100mg of test. It’s not exact of course.
this issue with this, is those figures were once again pulled from the medical literature only someone couldn't be arsed to multiply properly, so just rounded the numbers to a convenient rule of thumb that required less "calculating". The actual numbers that this is trying to base off of.

125 - 19nmol +/-10%
300 - 47nmol +/-10%
600 - 83nmol +/-10%

increasing testosterone doesn't cause a linear increase in serum total T and there is a flattening of the curve after about 5mg/kg/bw.

OP's result of 65 is bang on where it would be based on the numbers above. the oestrodial is really low for 450 as a "normal" response would have e2 around 300.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
this issue with this, is those figures were once again pulled from the medical literature only someone couldn't be arsed to multiply properly, so just rounded the numbers to a convenient rule of thumb that required less "calculating". The actual numbers that this is trying to base off of.

125 - 19nmol +/-10%
300 - 47nmol +/-10%
600 - 83nmol +/-10%

increasing testosterone doesn't cause a linear increase in serum total T and there is a flattening of the curve after about 5mg/kg/bw.

OP's result of 65 is bang on where it would be based on the numbers above. the oestrodial is really low for 450 as a "normal" response would have e2 around 300.
Thank you mate, really helpful stuff.

·
Premium Member
3,064 Posts

125 - 19nmol +/-10%
300 - 47nmol +/-10%
600 - 83nmol +/-10%

No. They’re from numbers people have posted on here.

·
Looking Freaky
2,077 Posts
No. They’re from numbers people have posted on here.
clinical data > "results" posted on a forum that has a long history of lab pushing, shilling at shithousery.
clinical data > mail order, blood testing. my same day nuffield tests that i used to get would give a vastly different result to what medichecks et al give.

if you manage to get in those ranges, then your gear is fine. if you are way above it, question the validity of the testing or your dosing accuracy before assuming that is a normal result.

·
Gym Addict
1,273 Posts

125 - 19nmol +/-10%
300 - 47nmol +/-10%
600 - 83nmol +/-10%

Completely agree with this post.

According to the people on this forum, my legally prescribed Testosterone i get in the pharmacy is underdosed lol

Everyone metabolizes testosterone at a different rate

1 - 20 of 30 Posts