UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is it over exagirated how bad they are on the liver,because some people make out like a 6 week course will absolutly destroy your liver? are they actually as bad as people make out?

·
Newbie Trainer
1 Posts
Pretty much spot on, in a nutshell from bravo9!! Although its worth researching each med on its own merit. Winstrol and anadrol in particular are notorious for their toxicity and as a result are rarely recommended for more than four weeks. Anavar and primobolan however are often run for much longer peroids of time with no issues. I always recommend liv.52 and milk thistle on cycle as its cheap enough!!

·
Test Enth with a few little blue hearts. MP65688
1,498 Posts
A six week cycle should not destroy your liver, however if you have pre-existing conditions then it will only exagurate.

However most people who do suffer serious sides such as liver damage etc have probably abused the oral, amongst ignoring their hydration and avoiding other toxins that affect the liver.

Personally, dont abuse it, use it appropriatley :) I've heard of people running it for months (dbol at a hgih dose - and wondering why they had liver damage hah)

·
Gettin' it Done with Cardiff Sports Nutrition
45 Posts
6 weeks won't destroy your liver on a sensible dosage. Keep a log of your daily / weekly intake. Would recommend using milk thistle as it helps to improve your liver function (if you want to be on the safe side). Just make sure you do discontinue use for a sufficient period of time after your cycle to allow your liver to recover.

·
Newbie Trainer
24 Posts
Iv been wondering about this, as I`am planning on taking an 8 week cycle of Var only at 50mg ED. But after reading as much as I can about it..it seems that as long as you do everything to stop any damage..i.e. milk thistle, drinking water regularly...not drinking alchohol etc..you are minimising the possibility of damage.

The way I see it, we are quite happy to go out and smash our livers head in with execessive amounts of beer and the likes...so why not risk a little for something that might actually make us feel better..

·
Banned
10,161 Posts
CheekyMonkeyyou said:
Iv been wondering about this, as I`am planning on taking an 8 week cycle of Var only at 50mg ED. But after reading as much as I can about it..it seems that as long as you do everything to stop any damage..i.e. milk thistle, drinking water regularly...not drinking alchohol etc..you are minimising the possibility of damage.

The way I see it, we are quite happy to go out and smash our livers head in with execessive amounts of beer and the likes...so why not risk a little for something that might actually make us feel better..
yep alchohol abuse far worse than ass,if your gonna take milk thistle though your prob best taking it during pct dont see the point whilst on cycle ,and even then it aint proven to be beneficial even though i hammered it at 2000mg/day lol.

·
100+ kg
828 Posts
vetran said:
yep alchohol abuse far worse than ass,if your gonna take milk thistle though your prob best taking it during pct dont see the point whilst on cycle ,and even then it aint proven to be beneficial even though i hammered it at 2000mg/day lol.
Nothing wrong with ass indeed :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.