UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Is famine-resistant :P
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

First off, I am not looking for a source.

I'm just wondering if there is another website or forum where the online suppliers can be verified as genuine, or are they all thieves?

If this is not allowed on the board tell me and I'll delete it.

In a bit peeps :)

G

·
Not all are buddy, however there are alot of scammers.

I generally use ones that are recommended to me by others and thats after i've done a fair bit of googling on them.

·
Is famine-resistant :P
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah, there's one guy at my gym who is 3x the size of anyone else. Maybe I'll pluck up the courage at some point.... :whistling:

·
Gym Addict
480 Posts
Hobbio said:
Yeah, there's one guy at my gym who is 3x the size of anyone else. Maybe I'll pluck up the courage at some point.... :whistling:
just cos hes big dont be intimidated by him.just get talking about protein powder or supplements take it from their.you will probably find hes a decent guy and will talk away. especially if he thinks he can make a bit of coin from you :)

·
Gym Addict
303 Posts
Just be carefull what you belive on other forums, some forums may support or be affiliated with a particular source then diss other legitimate online sources just because there competition its a mine field knowing what to belive. There is a subscription site you can subscribe to for a small fee that allows source discussion and lets users rate sites and expose scammers not sure if I could name it though? Goolge should help

Steve

·
sport lover and life lol
279 Posts
bro the source aint always big in gym thats bollocks. iv bought some off net well known site ,came through he did. but a lot of scammers slagging of good guys so be carefull.and min orders a joke, a scam site will take any money ,ie people on here saying to everyone do a small order ,in long run a lot of people out of pocket they still get there money lol :cool2: i trained in me garage for a year, lost me source thats why i bought of internet . but back in gym and soooo more easy :cool2:

·
Test Enth with a few little blue hearts. MP65688
1,498 Posts
Not all arew scammers, i'd imagine many normal sources get theres from online sources too, its just finding a reliable source with good quality gear.

Sadly, the large majoriety aren't so reliable.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.