UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
UKBFF Scottish Classic Class Champ 2013
2,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK so last Monday i strated to Use Omega MT2 0.5mg(20iu) before bedtime so i missed the sides that it gives off. Iv been using the same amount since then 0.5mg ED, this is me onto my 2nd week now, im brown, lol.

But at the same time i managed to eat some out of date chicken by a day, at about 3pm in the afternoon. That same night at about 10.30pm i puked alot, and all through the night.

Since then my appetite has gone tits up and out the window, im lucky if im eating 2 solid meals a day, im just wondering if its the MT2 or the chicken that screwed my appetite???

As im on cycle now, im not getting enough cals in me to grow. :cursing:

And will it come back eventually??

Just wondering what you all think?

Geo

·
Gym Addict
404 Posts
May not be the chicken or the other at all ..

Working within the NHS at the moment there is a huge case of sickness ( puking ) going around.. And after a night of being sick, it will leave your body feeling a bit iffy for a few days so i wouldnt worry. If you still feel the same after a week then id visit a doc but wouldnt rule out having a virus or the gone off chicken having its revenge on you :)

*EDIT* Try drink plenty of fluids which you probably do already to flush through any toxins

·
2,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
AdamL said:
May not be the chicken or the other at all ..

Working within the NHS at the moment there is a huge case of sickness ( puking ) going around.. And after a night of being sick, it will leave your body feeling a bit iffy for a few days so i wouldnt worry. If you still feel the same after a week then id visit a doc but wouldnt rule out having a virus or the gone off chicken having its revenge on you :)

*EDIT* Try drink plenty of fluids which you probably do already to flush through any toxins
Ah never thought of that dude, i'll give it till tomorrow, and then see if i can get an appointment with the Docs.

My Brother just phoned me to say that my neice has the same thing, so you could be right about a virus.

Geo

·
2,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
itraininthedark said:
the chicken fella ive had a similar experience it cleared up after like three days.
Its been a week dude, and iv no appetite.

Just wondering if it will take its time to come back, as i was eating a good 6-8 meals a day,

Geo

·
2,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Im drinking loads of water and even that fills me up, so im keep hydrated. Iv got a an appointment with the Docs tomorrow at 9.50am so i'll see what he says??

Geo

G

·
Geo I have just recently finished some MT2 from Omega. I too had zero apetite for the 2 weeks I took it, I suffered digestion problems and for 4 training sessions in a row I puked my guts up! I am now off the stuff and just using some sunbeds, appetite has gone back to normal.Think the MT2 could have contributed to whats happened.

·
Retired
39,602 Posts
Take some pro-biotics, this will help your friendly bacteria, also digestive enzymes, between the two, you will have less stomach issues and far less bloating.

Try some b-12 for appitite stimulation, or go smoke some weed....lol

·
2,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Waheed_Akhtar said:
Geo I have just recently finished some MT2 from Omega. I too had zero apetite for the 2 weeks I took it, I suffered digestion problems and for 4 training sessions in a row I puked my guts up! I am now off the stuff and just using some sunbeds, appetite has gone back to normal.Think the MT2 could have contributed to whats happened.
Did your appetite come back with a vengence dude?? Im ok Digestion wise, its just iv no appetite like you i guess.

Did you go brown using the MT2 With sunbeds dude?? This is my 2nd wk on the stuff.

Geo

·
2,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
hackskii said:
Take some pro-biotics, this will help your friendly bacteria, also digestive enzymes, between the two, you will have less stomach issues and far less bloating.

Try some b-12 for appitite stimulation, or go smoke some weed....lol
nice one Hacks, i'll give it a go.

Geo

G

·
A day or two once I had stopped it came back and I had a major binge day, which I needed, its now healthy again so all is good! I did go brown, very brown lol, im half pakistani, half italian, so a little sun would do it, but I go very pale in winter and this year I wanted to look healthy for once lol

1 - 20 of 20 Posts