UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

apex pharmaceuticals

5K views 38 replies 19 participants last post by  tmacf 
#1 ·
has anyone used anything by apex pharmaceuticals. i recently posted that i was about to start my first cycle(anabol+sustanon) i was recomended test enth rather than sust. i now have a contact that can supply test enth and tamoxifen from apex pharmaceuticals just wondering if its anygood.

#10 ·
I KNOW for sure their stuff is 100%, I know multiple people getting ready to compete purely on Apex products.

Dark Angel and OPEX have their own reasons for criticising the products which can't be openly explained here but their opinions are not worth considering.

Apex production has moved twice and after the move at the end of 2006 any production issues or anomalies were removed and all their products are top class.

#14 ·
Maybe they got some faked stuff,?!?!?

Everyone I know is using it and the guys I know that are competeing wont use anything else.

But as is the problem when good gear comes out, some fukka tries to fake it and sells s**t.

G
#16 ·
I have heard a lot of bad stuff in recent months about Apex in relation to infections etc but i also know a lot of fakes have been doing the rounds so it maybe the fake stuff that is the problem?!?! i have also heard that they have changed hands if that is a good thing or not only time will tell especially with the new owners rep.

#20 ·
Shamrock, thats not possible if it were the real deal.

I know of people in Ireland who were supplying Apex and it was half strength and at one point they were selling yellow dbol as stromba in an apex tub!

I know the owners and where it is now produced and I can assure anyone the products are bang on. Personally I would only ever use GL or Apex multis.

As for all the people saying "i've heard this", "I read on another forum", "Big Billy McBig says" or "my mate says that", you haven't a fcuking clue. How can you advise someone on heresay? If you have no knowledge of something or you haven't tried something do us all a favour and shut the fcuk up.

I hate all the keyboard Olympians who spout forth advice on stuff they know nothing about. On another forum there is a self appointed gear guru who claims to be able to tell if your gear is real or fake from a picture, when I was studying bio-medical sciences and then pharmacology I was made to believe you needed a mass spectrometer to test a compound out, not an e-mailed picture from a digi camera!

On the same forum is another genius who writes scathing reports on shows, he tells it as he sees it and spares nobodys feelings bcos he says you stand up there to be judged. All I can say is the guy in question is around 110lbs overweight! There's more chance of me being elected prime minister than this guy pulling an abs and thighs where anything will be visible!

TO ANYONE WHO READS THIS, if you are going to take advice from someone ask them if they have first hand experience on the subject whether it be diet, training, anabolics or washing the fcuking dishes! Ask them why they are giving the advice they are giving, if its BS they are unlikely to be able to give a decent in depth explanation, Dorian did it this way, Shaun Davies did it another way, Lee Priest told me in secret in a darkened room he does this don't cut it, that is someone bullsh1tt1ng their way out of a real explanation. If someone does say any of that mail me, Dorian and Shaun are good friends of mine and Lee is a good friend of Shauns so its not hard to find out the truth.

Another thing, many forums are used by steroid dealers to promote themselves and make sales, I know for a fact less people are selling Apex than ever. The supply routes were tightened to make it easier to pick up on fakes and to keep it to reputeable dealers who would not want to sell rubbish and undermine themselves or the brand.

Listen to advice from someone you trust, not some faceless wonder on a forum who may not have any more real world experience than you do but wants to feel important by coming accross as someone with bags of knowledge. There's a guy with a supplement shop in Edinburgh, he tells people he beat Paul George in his first show - which he has no pictures of and Paul didn't enter, he tells people he is a cage fighter and has done some bare knuckle boxing - again not a picture from any of his fights and low and behold he never got marked in the fights even though he says he lost. Have you seen the nick of the winners never mind the guys who lose these bouts?

The reason I bring this up is that this guy sells gear (and recreationals) and advises people how to use them badly, he told one person to have 10iu of insulin at bedtime with a couple of slices of toast! I don't know if he disliked the guy but its a good way to try and kill him! Its a shame that some people would rather lie about things they know nothing about even though their lies could seriously hurt or even kill another who was trusting enough to listen to their lies.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.