UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
None of the partner clinics can fit me in at a convenient time for this month's bloodwork (venous sample), so I'm wondering about getting the home visit option:

Anyone had any experiences, good or bad?

Thanks.

·
Looking Freaky
1,292 Posts
Been to a health centre today for a nurse to do it, as she was doing I thought I could do this my self. Watched a few videos on you tube and it seems easy enough.

Is it ??

Sick of paying a extra £25 and spending 2 hours on the rd
Mate it really is easy, as long as your not scared of putting the pin in your vein .

Order a cheap e2 test and have a practice.

·
Looking Freaky
1,292 Posts
Its the tubing that makes it easier, as you can hold the vacutainer in 1 hand whilst using the other to push the needle in and then putting the tube into the vacutainer with the hand that isnt holding the vacutainer

Hope that makes sense lol
Lol yeah, but you don't keep the needle held in place with the other hand? Or are you taping the butterfly down so you can have use of both hands etc....?

·
Newbie Trainer
2,398 Posts
Lol yeah, but you don't keep the needle held in place with the other hand? Or are you taping the butterfly down so you can have use of both hands etc....?
No just push it in and leave the needle there, i dont bother taping as i use the veins on the top my hand so that i got 2 hands to work with, 1 to hold the vacutainer and 1 to place the test tube in the vacutainer

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.