UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Gym Addict
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tempted to run a low dose of deca just for joint relief.

Does anyone run anything like 50-100mg of deca just for joint issues?

·
Registered
43 Posts
I run deca long term @20mg a week for this reason. 100mg long term would be a considerable amount... you'd be more susceptible to sides I think.

I occasionally knock up to 100mg for 12 weeks when cycling higher on Test. Nandrolone is amazing

·
Premium Member
1,536 Posts
Interesting. For those that feel they get relief from joint issues with Deca what’s the minimum dosage you find provides this?
I ran it at around 11 months at 100mg/pw and it was amazing for my arthritis and other niggles.

Slightly raised my hmct levels and the endo was asking me the odd question so dropped it out for now and I can definitely tell now that it was working.

I am tempted to throw it back in at 50mg/pw in the not too near future.

Danny

·
Premium Member
1,459 Posts
I ran it at around 11 months at 100mg/pw and it was amazing for my arthritis and other niggles.

Slightly raised my hmct levels and the endo was asking me the odd question so dropped it out for now and I can definitely tell now that it was working.

I am tempted to throw it back in at 50mg/pw in the not too near future.

Danny
Thanks Danny, really helpful.

·
Not a Newbie Trainer
1,557 Posts
@Spieren
you still running it as it’s a few months when we were chatting about it.
I can see me doing it at some point.
I didn’t mate. I’ve had some health issues that needed bloods (nothing serious) so just running 150mg Sust for now. by the time I get back on, it’ll be time to blast anyway, but will cruise there after with 100mg Deca in the mix.
Interested to see how you find it bud.

·
Premium Member
649 Posts
I didn’t mate. I’ve had some health issues that needed bloods (nothing serious) so just running 150mg Sust for now. by the time I get back on, it’ll be time to blast anyway, but will cruise there after with 100mg Deca in the mix.
Interested to see how you find it bud.
Will let you know, deffo gonna do it after next blast

·
Super Moderator
12,761 Posts
No AAS or peptide alleviates joint paint for me.

For those that it does, they generally don't need much for terminal relief that the drug can offer.

·
Newbie Trainer
281 Posts
I have to agree with most member comments on here. Nandrolone has noticeable bone healing attributes that are apparent for me having completely come off NPP. I now have minor discomfort in my right shoulder that returns when I come off it. Its noted that it is available on the NHS as a treatment for osteoporosis so can not be a coincidence. BTW the NHS version come as 50mg/ml vials so for this purpose alone very little is needed.

·
Not a Newbie Trainer
1,557 Posts
Although I’ve always been a nandrolone fan for joint relief and obviously mass gain. It can mask more serious injuries. I found out a month ago that I have a 4mm tear in one of my rotator cuff tendons, Deca completely masked this..

·
Premium Member
12,644 Posts
Deca definitely cushions my knees somewhat which have taken a battering down the years playing cricket and rugby. Deca alleviating joint issues seems to be very user specific though. Some benefit, some don’t. I’m 50 next year. I suspect that lads of my age might benefit more than a 30 year old but who knows. I run it on a blast at 300/400 per week. I’ve no interest in running a lower dose 365 days a year as my joints are still pretty good given my age but it’s something I wouldn’t rule out in the future

·
Premium Member
12,644 Posts
I’d add to the above that I reckon it’s method of action is simply increased water retention that causes the alleviation but I’d be open to any alternative theories. I wouldn’t be surprised if any compound that causes water retention doesn’t have the same effect

·
Not a Newbie Trainer
1,557 Posts
I’d add to the above that I reckon it’s method of action is simply increased water retention that causes the alleviation but I’d be open to any alternative theories. I wouldn’t be surprised if any compound that causes water retention doesn’t have the same effect
I’ve always believed that to be the case with Nandrolone mate.

·
Newbie Trainer
281 Posts
It's more scientific than that

The therapeutic profile on bone of nandrolone decanoate is that of inhibitor of bone resorption with temporary increase in bone formation, followed by an absence of suppression of bone formation, indicating uncoupling of bone resorption and formation. This results is an increase in bone mineral content at the proximal and distal radius, and in some patients at the lumbar spine. Furthermore, nandrolone decanoate increases calcium balance and muscle mass, diminishes vertebral pain and increases the mobility of the spine. Virilization occurred in around 50% of the patients (mainly hoarseness and/or hirsutism), and 9% of the patients dropped out because of this reason. A dose of 50 mg every 3 to 4 weeks is indicated in the treatment of osteoporosis in women, especially when they have low muscle mass, associated debilitating disease, and in patients with corticosteroid induced osteoporosis. It should only be prescribed after the age of 65 to 75 years to minimize the occurrence of clinical adverse effects and to increase its tolerability, which is higher in this group. Although some effects are reported on fracture rate, insufficient prospective data are available.

·
Premium Member
80 Posts
Although I’ve always been a nandrolone fan for joint relief and obviously mass gain. It can mask more serious injuries. I found out a month ago that I have a 4mm tear in one of my rotator cuff tendons, Deca completely masked this..

I suspect so too. I haven't found any relief from any AAS for tendon issues.
I have a partial S-Rotator cuff tear which I had surgery for (they shaved off some bone to create space and to removed excess crap in the shoulder joint) 2 and half years ago. Just this week, a felt a pop, a bit of pain and feels like im close to where I was. And I did not from training (havent really lifted weights at all in 2 years, just cardio and bands for overall mobility) but from carrying my 1 year old.

What has anyone done bar surgery that has been of any positive impact? I've used BPC and tb500 with only moderate success

·
The future depends on what you do today
14,460 Posts
I suspect so too. I haven't found any relief from any AAS for tendon issues.
I have a partial S-Rotator cuff tear which I had surgery for (they shaved off some bone to create space and to removed excess crap in the shoulder joint) 2 and half years ago. Just this week, a felt a pop, a bit of pain and feels like im close to where I was. And I did not from training (havent really lifted weights at all in 2 years, just cardio and bands for overall mobility) but from carrying my 1 year old.

What has anyone done bar surgery that has been of any positive impact? I've used BPC and tb500 with only moderate success
Sounds very similar to my situation.
Had ACJ decompression surgery to do same relief as you, but slightly different initial injury.

Few years later, I get pain in it when it's under load. Really frustrating.
Booking an appointment with the surgeon to see what's going on.
Pain feels like it's in the bones and not tendon or muscle

1 - 20 of 21 Posts