UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Gym Addict
99 Posts
Any of you guys tried any of the ranges offered by axio labs / gen shi?

both UG's fyi.

Any feedback? Last asked about geneza nothing lol so these 2 also seem good buy feedback is patchy.

USA guys have alot to say don't trust em, so uk all the way. Shoot lads. If i'm allowed to ask what brands you guys on? setting up cycle trying to decided when what where etc etc

Cheers!

Edit: Seen some previous threads on axio, my priority wasn't about them, thinking purchasing gen-shi mainly thought i'd chuck it in! feel free to please contribute anything anyway!

thanks lads

·
Premium Member
1,213 Posts
This thread is going to be full of the same [email protected] all threads are when asking about rating UG labs.

50% of people think its sh7te, 50% think its g2g.

Truth is, UGL or Real Pharma stuff could actually be good or bad. Real pharma stuff is massively faked, UG stuff could be [email protected]

I have used Axio, Syntrop, Brit. Disp, Med-Tech, Mazatek, Organon. All with good results.

Just go with whats the best deal at the time, and the safest delivery.

You could also split half your gear between different brands / sources. This would redue the chance of bunk gear.

·
Gym Addict
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
gaz_0001 said:
This thread is going to be full of the same [email protected] all threads are when asking about rating UG labs.

50% of people think its sh7te, 50% think its g2g.

Truth is, UGL or Real Pharma stuff could actually be good or bad. Real pharma stuff is massively faked, UG stuff could be [email protected]

I have used Axio, Syntrop, Brit. Disp, Med-Tech, Mazatek, Organon. All with good results.

Just go with whats the best deal at the time, and the safest delivery.

You could also split half your gear between different brands / sources. This would redue the chance of bunk gear.
Yeah def mate seems 50/50 all the time!

What do you guys say about PCT's? not talking clomid etc hg stuff good prices really tbh for those. Talking about Arimidex risk it? it's so expensive hg tho.

Cheers for reply so far lads.

·
Gym Addict
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
benb1975 said:
hi pal i have used gen-shi sustanon and test cyp and it was good as good as any other not tried there tabs yet. ugl arimidex seems very hit and miss.
What about Sciroxx? you heard anything about them?

They seem to get alot of good reviews. Had a look but can't seem to find a sciroxx "official" site (don't supply source just wanna know does it exist or not so I don't search forever) but do they have an "official" supplier website like axio geneze etc have or not? only because prices on non officially sites suck they rip you off.

·
Gym Addict
99 Posts
benb1975 said:
i know the sites you mean the one i use is just genshi and human grade gear but genshi are good just not very well known.
Cheers mate!! reckon i'll prob try go sciroxx. They seem to have seriously rave reviews floating about. Genshi just are lacking in reviews is the problem. Why it puts me off.

Anymore people sciroxx info ?

Edit: I also realise i'm derailing my own thread completely!

·
Premium Member
1,213 Posts
Arimidex is a dodgy one, as HG is so expensive, you can be very tempted by the price of UGL.

I have Geneza Adex, but not yet used it, so cant comment.

What i would say though, is that whilst UGL Tamoxifen & Clomdiphene is cheap, HG stuff doesnt actually break the bank if you see what i mean. Same with Proviron.

For PCT / Ancillaries, i personally try and stay HG, Iran Hormone are good.

Adex, possibly do 0.5mg E3D? - if you could get away with this it would mean only 1 x HG pack required for a 10 - 12 weeker.

·
"Each workout is like a brick in a building,every
8,318 Posts
Parabolic said:
What about Sciroxx? you heard anything about them?

They seem to get alot of good reviews. Had a look but can't seem to find a sciroxx "official" site (don't supply source just wanna know does it exist or not so I don't search forever) but do they have an "official" supplier website like axio geneze etc have or not? only because prices on non officially sites suck they rip you off.
Sciroxx are v good.The site is .com & has a supplier check if your buying online

·
Gym Addict
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
gaz_0001 said:
Arimidex is a dodgy one, as HG is so expensive, you can be very tempted by the price of UGL.

I have Geneza Adex, but not yet used it, so cant comment.

What i would say though, is that whilst UGL Tamoxifen & Clomdiphene is cheap, HG stuff doesnt actually break the bank if you see what i mean. Same with Proviron.

For PCT / Ancillaries, i personally try and stay HG, Iran Hormone are good.

Adex, possibly do 0.5mg E3D? - if you could get away with this it would mean only 1 x HG pack required for a 10 - 12 weeker.
Sweet yeh for PCT nolva clo I plan to stick HG. Just cause armidex is rediculous I considered UG.

Reckon i'll have to try research chemicals for adex. I'm prob gonna try get ahold of sciroxx out of all 3 in this thread they seem to have best reviews spotted all over.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.