UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Gym Addict
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I was just wondering whether their was anyone out there (especially ladies) who have tried Lipo 6?

I'm thinking of buying some (or maybe just some Yohimbine) and i'm not too sure whether it would be a waste of money etc??

Can anyone give me advice advice/reviews - it would really help me.

Thanks

xx

·
www.maximumsports-nutrition.com
71 Posts
HI claire, i have used Lipo 6 x before, the yohimbine will up your sex drive and i personally found it works.

I am using Animal cuts at the moment in the last 4 weeks of my show prep, i got them as a sample to review for the shops website. They have green tea caffine and everything else. Ive copied the ingreedients off my site for you to look at as it will take forever to type.

o Usage Instructions: Take 2 Paks a day for 3 straight weeks, 1 pak on waking and the other 4 to 6 hours later. Follow a 3 weeks �on�, 1 week �off� cycle. After the week off, you can run it again. The Therm Complex is in the red capsule and the Definition Complex is in the blue capsules.

o Product Details:

o Contains: Therm Complex: 750mg -Caffeine Anhydrous: 180mg -Kola Nut: 180mg -Guarana: 180mg -Yerba Mate: 180mg -Cocoa Extract: 30mg Metabolic Complex: 750mg -Green Tea Extract (containing naturally high polyphenol and EGCG levels): 300mg -Oolong Tea Extract (containing naturally high polyphenol and EGCG levels): 300mg -Black Tea Extract (containing naturally high polyphenol and EGCG levels): 75mg -Coffee Bean Extract (containing naturally high polyphenol and EGCG levels): 75mg T Complex: 350mg -L-Tyrosine: 250mg -Olive Leaf Extract (15% oleuropein): 50mg -Salvia Officinalis: 50mg Definition Complex: 800mg -Hawthorne Berry: 400mg -Astragalus: 150mg -Celery Seed: 125mg -Juniper Berry: 125mg Nootropic Complex: 500mg -Choline Bitartrate: 400mg -Bacopa Monniera (bacopasides A & B) : 50mg -Cocoa (containing Beta Phenylehtylamine): 50mg Cort Complex: 300mg -Siberian Ginseng: 150mg -Acetyl L-Carnitine: 75mg -Carnitine Fumarate: 75mg CCK Complex: 500mg -Cha-de-bugre: 200mg -Psyllium Seed Husk: 100mg Bioavailability Complex: 500mg -Ginger Root (gingerols, shogaols): 220mg -Cayenne: 170mg -Grapefruit: 60mg -Quercetin: 25mg -Naringin (citrus): 25mg

all the best max

·
Newbie Trainer
10 Posts
I'm using Lipo 6 at mo have been for 3 weeks, haven't noticed any major loss feel hyper for about an hour after taking them and hot, but am training harder and dieting for a show so can't tell if fat loss due to these or increased cardio etc x

·
Gym Addict
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've brought some Lipo 6 but have a couple of questions:

1) Is it okay to take this 30 mins before fasted cardio? As the bottle says to take 30 mins before breakfast.

2) The bottle states to also take tablets in the afternoon before your workout- however, if i dont do an afternoon workout that day is it okay for me to take them at say 3.30pm before my 4pm snack?

Thanks x

·
Newbie Trainer
10 Posts
I take mine whilst sat on my bike doing my early morning cardio !!! I take my next lot just before lunch if I take any later I do find it hard to sleep, however its like anything after a while your body gets used to it so I don't feel the effects anymore, am just about finished my bottle and don't think will get anymore, although I have lost alot of fat off my legs and bum since taking, now is that the lipo 6 or the 2 hours of cardio a day, the clean diet and weights everyday (legs 2 x week) who knows!!

Good luck x

·
Gym Addict
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks!

I'll give them a go and hopefully they'll give a little extra help in losing some of my more stubborn fat!

Thank you for all your advice etc, this is the first time i have ever used anything like this so am a little wary but your replies have been really helpful :)

xx

·
Premium Member
16,442 Posts
Bit off topic but my girlfriend is using the Myptotein ladies thermopure tablets at the moment and they seem to be working for her. She has a good consistent diet and regular workouts along with pole dancing once a week but wanted to shift a little extra weight off her bum and thighs. All she has done is add in the tablets and it's definitely made a difference.

And they were only about £13 for 30 days worth.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.