UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
▪█─────&
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone played mafia 2 for pc yet? im downloading mine right now hope its good. :thumb: If you want it just search google for Mafia 2 (2010/RUS/ENG/Repack) - z10yded - 3.58 GB

1281427093_mafia-2-demo_6_flero.ru.jpg

1282410598_mafia-2_1_flero.ru.jpg
1281427013_mafia-2-demo_4_flero.ru.jpg

·
Shaping up ...
1,332 Posts
Demo is on PSN, shame because it's the ****test version, textures poor, framerate a joke.

PC version best, then 360, then PS3. Shame seen as PS is so powerful.

·
Gym Addict
168 Posts
I've been looking forward to this - loved the original Mafia. However, my PC is nearly as old as the original Mafia and isn't going to have chance of running this. Could get it for 360 but I prefer to get the PC version of games like this.

The reviews don't look too great though - and with my gaming time limited these days by work and gym, I might not bother right now. Still don't have Red Dead Redemption and that's supposed to be better.

·
Constructed for Destruction!
1,186 Posts
ashie1986 said:
X2

im playing it aswell and its good

keeps me busy anyway when im chilling
What Crack are you using? Having a few problems with missing textures with mine, still waiting for a scene release lol.

·
Getting HUGE!
1,267 Posts
dudz said:
What Crack are you using? Having a few problems with missing textures with mine, still waiting for a scene release lol.
im playiing it on the xbox mate

i find it hard to play pc games lol

with keyboard and mouse especialy after training

·
Constructed for Destruction!
1,186 Posts
ashie1986 said:
im playiing it on the xbox mate

i find it hard to play pc games lol

with keyboard and mouse especialy after training
Lol yeah Keyboard and mouse is tricky, i just plug my Xbox controller into the USB port and play with that :laugh:

·
Chunk.
2,182 Posts
My anti-virus is reporting it as an "attack". And giving me this explanation:

What is the current listing status for abcmoney2010.com?

Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this website may harm your computer.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 2 time(s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?

Of the 23 pages that we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 15 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time that Google visited this site was on 2010-08-25, and the last time that suspicious content was found on this site was on 2010-08-25.

Malicious software is hosted on 1 domain(s), including nuttypiano.com/.

This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS21844 (THEPLANET).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?

Over the past 90 days, abcmoney2010.com did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Has this site hosted malware?

No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

How did this happen?

In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.