UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I first saw anaboliclab.com I thought it was a good site but then on second glance, for a website that is apparently operating to promote steroid users safety, it's ownership, profile, etc is very, very opaque.

About Us: "We believe in harm reduction for anabolic steroid users." - great, doesn't actually say f*ck all about them, just an opinion held by millions.

Contact Us: No address, telephone, etc i.e. only contactable behind a proxy an organisation promoting public safety surely would want to operate as transparently as possible, why not? They're doing nothing illegal?

Who Owns the Domain: search whois and you just get some webhosting company that acts as a proxy, preventing anyone from finding out who actually owns the anaboliclab.com site.

The Donate Link: GoFundMe, to me the donations look like bullsh*t, all equally opaque, Millard Baker started this? Really? Why did these guys not make their charitable cause searchable on the GoFundMe database? From what I can tell, that's a way of not having to use your real name.

I could be totally wrong but I'm personally thinking this site is just a set-up to promote certain (paying?) labs. If anyone has any info regarding this site I'd be really grateful if they could let me know.

Cheers All.

·
Gym Addict
669 Posts
There have been quite a few posts on this recently. I asked the question a fortnight ago and was told it was run by a guy called millard Baker (pretty sure that's the name without looking back) I think he has something to do with meso forums. I think it is legit, just relies on public funds.

·
Premium Member
14,277 Posts
There have been quite a few posts on this recently. I asked the question a fortnight ago and was told it was run by a guy called millard Baker (pretty sure that's the name without looking back) I think he has something to do with meso forums. I think it is legit, just relies on public funds.
This is right...

I trust the site as most gear I try from the analyzed one... Was very good...

Comes from meso forums...

My gear geneza all comes good and I'm very happy last few years

·
Premium Member
679 Posts
Some guy called Millard runs it...100% legit then...not like their aren't vested interests here. So there have been quite a few posts on this and no one has been able to do better than give the name used for the funding (that doesn't have to be the actual person's name)? Makes me even less sure tbh.

·
Gym Addict
1,015 Posts
I think it's marketed as harm reduction mainly to beat certain loopholes. As you say, the tests only reveal dosages so far, nothing about contaminants or anything that would really help with harm reduction.

Millard owns meso(?) and seems highly respected. He has people like Michael Scally (power PCT guy) and Bill Roberts posting regularly on his board, also William Llewellyn credited Millard in some of his books so I think the guy's as legit as they come.

·
Premium Member
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I think it's marketed as harm reduction mainly to beat certain loopholes. As you say, the tests only reveal dosages so far, nothing about contaminants or anything that would really help with harm reduction.

Millard owns meso(?) and seems highly respected. He has people like Michael Scally (power PCT guy) and Bill Roberts posting regularly on his board, also William Llewellyn credited Millard in some of his books so I think the guy's as legit as they come..
Yes Millard runs Meso but from what I can see the only way he's connected to anaboliclab.com is his is the name given as the person who started the fund-raiser, but that doesn't have to be the real person's name...also, why would Millard not be transparent and say he runs the site rather than using a company that hides ownership information on the site? I don't think I'm Poirot, but if a site like this starts to get trusted on the basis of rumors that can only be a bad thing.

All I'm really looking for is one piece of factual information that says the site can be trusted. If anyone with open eyes looks at that site and follows a few links up it just looks like total bullsh*t.

·
Gym Addict
1,015 Posts
Yes Millard runs Meso but from what I can see the only way he's connected to anaboliclab.com is his is the name given as the person who started the fund-raiser, but that doesn't have to be the real person's name...also, why would Millard not be transparent and say he runs the site rather than using a company that hides ownership information on the site? I don't think I'm Poirot, but if a site like this starts to get trusted on the basis of rumors that can only be a bad thing.

All I'm really looking for is one piece of factual information that says the site can be trusted. If anyone with open eyes looks at that site and follows a few links up it just looks like total bullsh*t.
it's good to question its legitimacy but I'm not sure what factual information is out there apart from millards word, which is just a matter of trust.... He interacts on his forum about the testing project, so I suppose that's all we have. and there is no way simec would Doctor the results. You can contact simec to confirm the results, but I guess if it is a dodgy advertising scam, the labs involved could send in good batches. You can actually send samples to simec legally, so maybe that's a way to cross reference the testing, but that'll be pricey.

·
Premium Member
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
it's good to question its legitimacy but I'm not sure what factual information is out there apart from millards word, which is just a matter of trust.... He interacts on his forum about the testing project, so I suppose that's all we have. and there is no way simec would Doctor the results. You can contact simec to confirm the results, but I guess if it is a dodgy advertising scam, the labs involved could send in good batches. You can actually send samples to simec legally, so maybe that's a way to cross reference the testing, but that'll be pricey.
I emailed Simec earlier today, prob won't give info on anaboliclab.com but thought worth a try. That site just screams superficial marketing horse-sh*t and no transparency like WEDINOS makes it hard to see as legit.

Maybe I'm too cynical, but if you look at so many steroid sites, forums, etc and the effort that's gone into them when they're essentially a ruse to push products you do end up cynical...

·
Gym Addict
1,015 Posts
I emailed Simec earlier today, prob won't give info on anaboliclab.com but thought worth a try. That site just screams superficial marketing horse-sh*t and no transparency like WEDINOS makes it hard to see as legit.

Maybe I'm too cynical, but if you look at so many steroid sites, forums, etc and the effort that's gone into them when they're essentially a ruse to push products you do end up cynical...
Yeh I totally understand where you're coming from, and it needs people like you to question it, hopefully that'll bring more answers to the questions. I admit I've gone and donated purely on trust, just because I see it as a worthwhile cause for all of us who use UGL's. Time will tell if I've been had, but I really do trust it, and hopefully over time more people get involved. It really is a game changer........ IF legit of course!

·
Premium Member
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yeh I totally understand where you're coming from, and it needs people like you to question it, hopefully that'll bring more answers to the questions. I admit I've gone and donated purely on trust, just because I see it as a worthwhile cause for all of us who use UGL's. Time will tell if I've been had, but I really do trust it, and hopefully over time more people get involved. It really is a game changer........ IF legit of course!
Mate, I'd be far more happy to be proved wrong, than proved right about the site. WEDINOS gave you confidence in a lab you were using, now it's just pin and find out...

It's one of the bonuses of Thailand cos I self-admin TRT you can get Pharma gear here. Of course it joins a long list...sunshine, beaches, Chang, cheap brasses, perfect BB food...etc

·
Premium Member
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks for this work Jason ! ;)
Well I use Alpha Pharma for non-medically approved steroids (Tbol, Tren, Eq, etc) but Unigen for everything else so kinda had a vested interest myself. Anyway, I started a follow up post to this with what came back from Simec and it was ok, not perfect but you can trust the site as far as active ingredient goes.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.