UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi probably a big ask but hoping someone can help, I’ve been lifting for 7 years now I’m 34 started corse’s about a year ago mostly test only with AI I’m currently 13st 7lb little belly fat left but apart from the not too bad say about 17/18% body fat I’m 5 9” I train at least a hour 5 times a week leaving weekends for the kids and then some cardio also at least 2 hours of high intensity per week, I’m currently off cycle won’t be back on for another 6/7 weeks got my eating down with 5 meals a day sleep is here and there with the kids not too bad tho last corse was 12 weeks test e 500mg pw 0.5 arumidex eod and 20mg per day dbol as a kick start for first week. PCT was fine, corse was great and looking to jump back on as I said soon just need some help with a training plan I’m a little ocd and seem to be going to the same exercises every time I train I wonder if any of you kind people could maby put me something together in was of what to work on what days in some detail though most of the stuff that’s online is just bill shit and too generic I need something to get everything working to the same pace I will be really grateful for any help and happy to answer any questions. Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
627 Posts
Hi probably a big ask but hoping someone can help, I’ve been lifting for 7 years now I’m 34 started corse’s about a year ago mostly test only with AI I’m currently 13st 7lb little belly fat left but apart from the not too bad say about 17/18% body fat I’m 5 9” I train at least a hour 5 times a week leaving weekends for the kids and then some cardio also at least 2 hours of high intensity per week, I’m currently off cycle won’t be back on for another 6/7 weeks got my eating down with 5 meals a day sleep is here and there with the kids not too bad tho last corse was 12 weeks test e 500mg pw 0.5 arumidex eod and 20mg per day dbol as a kick start for first week. PCT was fine, corse was great and looking to jump back on as I said soon just need some help with a training plan I’m a little ocd and seem to be going to the same exercises every time I train I wonder if any of you kind people could maby put me something together in was of what to work on what days in some detail though most of the stuff that’s online is just bill shit and too generic I need something to get everything working to the same pace I will be really grateful for any help and happy to answer any questions. Thanks in advance.
Research Dante Trudel's Dogcrapp programme and then implement it.

·
Premium Member
1,305 Posts
I'm currently running layne nortons PHAT program and getting good results. Previously used 5/3/1 in various "templates" - boring but big was particularly effective though.

I haven't run doggcrapp which was recommended above but am interested in it and may switch to it autumn time as a change of pace (PHAT is fairly high volume)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.