UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
6,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so charged my phone all last nite while i slept, left the house at 8am and had to swap the sim card in it at half8am so did this but never came back on, its flashing the red light when i try to turn it on as if its got a flat battry, got home about 6pm and been on charge since then but still not working. is my battry fooked or is the phone? anyone seen this before? thanks all :thumbup1:

·
Premium Member
22,718 Posts
can you put a volt meter accross the battery terminal or swap your battery with a mates to try that?

Try a mates charger?

Then you'll know if it's the charging circuit on the phone, the charger or the battery

·
Banned
6,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
charger fine cos was full batry when i left house an when i plug charger in the red light flashs again so it working, aint got a mate who got da same batry, can you buy just batrys for fones?

·
The Good...
8,794 Posts
crazypaver1 said:
ok so charged my phone all last nite while i slept, left the house at 8am and had to swap the sim card in it at half8am so did this but never came back on, its flashing the red light when i try to turn it on as if its got a flat battry, got home about 6pm and been on charge since then but still not working. is my battry fooked or is the phone? anyone seen this before? thanks all :thumbup1:
Sounds like a problem with the phone and I have had the same happen before, might well be ****ed mate as mine was. Didnt come back on full stop. Think I may have claimed on the warranty with that one!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.