UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Cutting properly this time 1lb a week until I am h
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am sure I have seen someone mention it on here before.

Anyway I have had a newsletter and they are doing NLP L-1 courses. 2 hours a week for 10 weeks for only £53 which looks a bargain compared to prices I've seen on the net. Only thing is I have heard it builds confidence but not exactly sure what it is. The same place runs an Assertiveness and Confidence class at the same times for the same price. I was wondering which one would be best for me.

Before anyone starts I know it's beta, man up, yada yada yada.

·
Don't count your reps, make your reps count!
3,647 Posts
I've read loads of books on it. Also seen nearly all of Richard Bandlers seminars. Great subject, and worth while. Familiar with most of the methods.

TinyTom is an NLP practitioner.

·
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'll go for the NLP then cheers. The courses were like £1600 when I looked on net but think that was for 10 day intense course. Only losing £53 if it doesn't work out. Feels a little embarrassing having to admit myself like but I'll get over that after the first one.

·
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Khaos said:
they will try and sell you something........an introduction will tell you jack all that you can't find out else where.......save yourself £53 download some books on the subject and study....
Yeah I've only just realised they will be teaching me the subject rather than curing me. That's no good to me.

·
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Khaos said:
Go see a Hypnotherapist, tell them you are on a low income and need some help, it should only take a few sessions and he will give you stuff to listen to aswell
Does Hypnotherapy work then? Just seen a site and he claiming issues such as mine can usually be cured within 8 sessions at £65 a session. I'd be willing to pay that if I knew it would work.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.