UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The type that sits on their drive and causes them to park in front of your drive.

Were they in it at the time? If so, did they survive? Did you get caught? What sentence did you get? Do your neighbours still talk to you or has the relationship between you and them been less cordial since?

Asking for a mate.

Tia

·
Premium Member
489 Posts
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

·
Premium Member
3,838 Posts
Good to see some high quality content back on here after all that covid bllx of late!

On topic: If you don't actually tell them it was you that torched it, you should be fine on all counts.

·
Gym Addict
2,940 Posts
The type that sits on their drive and causes them to park in front of your drive.

Were they in it at the time? If so, did they survive? Did you get caught? What sentence did you get? Do your neighbours still talk to you or has the relationship between you and them been less cordial since?

Asking for a mate.

Tia
Even a van next door to me annoyed me but a caravan would mess with my mental health 😂😂

Maybe pay someone to vandalise it on occasions so they decide to move it to a proper site or lock up or just do it yourself but wear a mask and make site there is no cameras in the street. Arson attacks are a sentence

·
Premium Member
12,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Some solid advice, thanks guys. I’ve actually had a better idea though. I’m sat at home unemployed as of last Thursday so I can just sell the van to gypsies whilst they are at work. Dunno why I didn’t think of that before. @vetran You have sold things that don’t belong to you pikeys before. Any tips on dealing with them?

·
THE GUV’NOR
9,700 Posts
Some solid advice, thanks guys. I’ve actually had a better idea though. I’m sat at home unemployed as of last Thursday so I can just sell the van to gypsies whilst they are at work. Dunno why I didn’t think of that before. @vetran You have sold things that don’t belong to you pikeys before. Any tips on dealing with them?
Ah be Jesus your the devil ya self

·
Premium Member
2,546 Posts
If you can reasonably discuss this with the owner, don't want to burn it.

A lot of by-law don't allow the permanent storage of a caravan on the drive, could be worth a call to the council.

·
Premium Member
6,422 Posts
You wouldn’t receive a custodial sentence if caught. The likely hood of being caught is slim.

·
Premium Member
6,422 Posts
Conspiracy charge now I’d imagine with this thread
as long as he hasn’t aired his grievance with his neighbors then he wouldn’t be suspected of doing it. They can’t just troll the internet and find this. He is fine. Torch away

1 - 20 of 24 Posts