UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
UKMEDI.CO.UK
4,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm fine during the week as I have all my meals planned from when I wake 6am till the last meal before bed 8pm. And eating at work every 2hours is easy.

But come the weekend, I get up a bit later (maybe 8am) and I'm already a meal down. Then I might pop out and I find myself missing meals here and there. Sunday doesn't matter as its a cheat day so I eat whatever I can get my hands on at what ever time.

What do other people do?

Is it wrong to miss the structure of work!?!

·
Getting HUGE!
2,019 Posts
Remain structured during the week and eat well.. weekend is the weekend, unless your very serious don't worry too much about it, use it as a break both mentally and physically from eating so much. Yes try and make sure you get some good food down you but don't stress.

·
Optimum nutrition Rep
10,834 Posts
its not wrong and like liam says it is the weekend. What i tend to do is eat more protein bars etc as im out and about.

My opinion is as long as i get enough protein in and my cals are high enough it isnt a problem.

If you are dieting then this is different obviously.

·
UKBFF Scottish Classic Class Champ 2013
2,677 Posts
i use my wknds as cheat wknd, get as much cals in me as possible dude. Then its clean eating from Monday to Friday. Keeps my motabalism up.

Geo

·
fat ginger
11,441 Posts
i eat fairly clean mon-fri then at the weekend do whatever i want be it drink,eat crap whatever,only thing i do make sure of is that my prot stays as high as a week day,wether it be via food or shakes :)

·
Little Lion
12,516 Posts
Robbie said:
I'm fine during the week as I have all my meals planned from when I wake 6am till the last meal before bed 8pm. And eating at work every 2hours is easy.

But come the weekend, I get up a bit later (maybe 8am) and I'm already a meal down. Then I might pop out and I find myself missing meals here and there. Sunday doesn't matter as its a cheat day so I eat whatever I can get my hands on at what ever time.

What do other people do?

Is it wrong to miss the structure of work!?!
Do what I do and work 6 days a week haha :thumb:

·
UKMEDI.CO.UK
4,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I wouldn't be bothered if I was getting a cal surplus at the weekend, but I find it hard enough to put weight on. Maybe I need to make up some flapjacks or something...

·
Optimum nutrition Rep
10,834 Posts
yeh make a tray of flapjacks and make sure you eat the full tray over the weekend. plus buy a big bag of nuts and make up 4/5 protein shakes in shakers on a friday night. Make sure you eat all these things over sat and sunday.

·
Looking Freaky
991 Posts
i eat strict mon to firday all boiled and grilled steamed food, 1 cheat meal in the week and in the weekend i probaly eat 2-3 times and every meal would be ****. from sunday 5pm i start eating clean again.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.