UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone used it and found recovery was better etc?

and anyone used it to increse fertility and has it worked from the hymg use?

also what doses, its and ed inj isnt it?

just im planning on going back on aas and always worry about my fertility, if hmg is defo the stuff to use for it then i can go back on aas worry free lol

hcg

hmg

prov

·
Looking Freaky
792 Posts
must be at the same crossroads my friend, the better half and i have been trying for a nipper touching 2yrs now since she last misscarried, iv done maybe 2 cycles since then

really dont want to come off anymore hitting 35yrs now and i find my libido and T levels never really recover post cyle/pct

but to answer your Q ye HMG will improve quality off sperm and quanity of numbers, HCG also has a direct link to sperm production but more indirectly through testosterone, LH etc

i know my sperm levels are gonna be tested soon as she seems to be going to get the all clear on the tests she has done at the hospital

if so ill do a major 3 -4 wk hardcore pct as follows

hcg

hmg

clomid

nolvadex

proviron

dhea and a kit of HGH

if that dont give us a chance, ill give up

·
Premium Member
11,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i read a post somewere wer the guy said hed read a study that 75iu-150iu HMG ed can get sperm quality and quantiy back to normal within 2weeks, as long as your all able to work down there.... and prov upto 250mg is suposed to be good also.

what you have planned looks good to me, id keep running HMG nd prov till i got my gf pregnant if i was you, im sure you can get home testing kits that check the mobility also no adays????????????

·
Looking Freaky
792 Posts
stone14 said:
i read a post somewere wer the guy said hed read a study that 75iu-150iu HMG ed can get sperm quality and quantiy back to normal within 2weeks, as long as your all able to work down there.... and prov upto 250mg is suposed to be good also.

what you have planned looks good to me, id keep running HMG nd prov till i got my gf pregnant if i was you, im sure you can get home testing kits that check the mobility also no adays????????????
hey stone, just searchinr for a thread here in the igf section and stumbled across our wee chat

are you sure about home mobility testing as it wold save us ton of cash

we spliyi up a while back but its over the baby issu,hopefully this year

anyhow do you remember the thread were the guy got different vials of hgh of members and his mate was gonna test them for us?

you ever see the outcome to that cause iv not

anyhow, your a top man, l8trs...................

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.