UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Still waiting to get HUGE!!!
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ello everyone,

Im wondering if any1 is some sort of surveyor?? And how strict things are with tattoos. This is because im wanting to go uni to do a building surveyor degree and eventually want to become a chartered surveyor.

Obviously its a proffesional role and quite important...but i want a sleeve or half sleeve on my forearm lol. :lol:

So would be good to hear from somebody who may no how strict things are regarding them.

Thanks in advance :thumbup1:

·
GO DEEP OR GO HOME!!
468 Posts
akalatengo said:
appearance are important but professionalism is what it count, be well spoken and wear a decent suit and you are the king of the planet
Dont forget the brut aftershave or joop at a push!!!! :thumb:

·
Getting HUGE!
1,345 Posts
I used to work for a major project construction project management company (mouthful) and we had a couple of people covered in tattoos. Generally it was fine, especially when the guys were based out on site, I did notice that the long sleeved shirts would come out for important meetings and they would be covered. But then most men would opt for long sleeves in these instances.

·
Still waiting to get HUGE!!!
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
WILD_AMAZON1 said:
I used to work for a major project construction project management company (mouthful) and we had a couple of people covered in tattoos. Generally it was fine, especially when the guys were based out on site, I did notice that the long sleeved shirts would come out for important meetings and they would be covered. But then most men would opt for long sleeves in these instances.
I thort it would have been more strict than that if im honest lol...oh well, thanks for your input, i will carry on thinking about it lol

·
Slowly, slowly, spanky monkey…
853 Posts
I know a number of older guys that got forearm tats in the navy/merchant navy. They now have management jobs, everyone of them say the same, wish they had never had them done.

Always having to think about whether to cover up or not. Not just for work situations.

Your arm/life of course, but think long and hard about it IMO.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.