Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone been introuble with the police to do with gear

iv been told by my source whos looked after

our names have cropped up in cid

but thats all it is

·
Banned
518 Posts
i know of a few guys that have been in troubble for other thing (gym owners) when there gym was serched there was a lot of steroids and cash found ,no arrests were made but money and gear went missing ,all depends on the circumstances.

·
Premium Member
22,718 Posts
glanzav said:
well, if you are not dealing gear then you ain't doing nothing wrong and if you are (or anyone else is), here is probably not the place to announce it so you thread may falter bro

·
Getting HUGE!
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i dont though im still worried

cos obviously i vist a source to get my stuff whos name has been bought up

and im back with the rents atm and thats all i would need a a nice house search

·
Banned
829 Posts
what relevance did that picture have,come on, the guy is obv worried.

Bro just chill, you dont deal so your just a customer, thats all. The buck isnt gonna pass to you. remember it is legal to use gear, (Still)

·
Banned
829 Posts
glanzav said:
i dont though im still worried

cos obviously i vist a source to get my stuff whos name has been bought up

and im back with the rents atm and thats all i would need a a nice house search
They would need a warrant for that bro, and to get one they usually need **** loads of evidence, so your golden.. We got raided years ago cos of me old piece sellin, we only got raided coz of a naighbour grassing

·
Getting HUGE!
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yea guess so

theres been alot going on in life though i guess

specially with my job

have lots of run ins with people im not worried

iv been pulled over in the car with gear b4

just the whole thing if people keep complaining and they issue a warrant or something that side of thing does worry me with my parents

·
Test Enth with a few little blue hearts. MP65688
1,498 Posts
As far as i was aware it was actually illegal to buy steroids within this country without a prescription, making it a class D drug. (as far as im aware, generally means confiscation and a written/verbal warning).

However, just because he says your names on a system doesn't mean they are and if they are i really doubt they'll search you (a buyer), unless they've reason to believe your buying vast amounts. Its too costly to the police force, and with budget cuts, i'm sure they're more interesting in going straight to the dealer.

Anyways, more reason to roid up and get training!

G

·

iv been told by my source whos looked after

our names have cropped up in cid

but thats all it is
i would not worry at all mate- how does your source know ??? you are committing a violation by purchasing prescription drugs from on official source without prescription- for the police thats less a crime than multiple parking violations - to charge and prosecute a person for that is so much paperwork and time of police/courts its not financially worth it.

nothing to worry about at all , just be careful with your source and info you give.

·
Mine's bigger than yours!....My dad, that is!
295 Posts
AAS are class 'C' drugs (there is no class 'D') & possession FOR PERSONAL USE is not a crime!

Your 'source' (who it seems you are hinting at him being either a registered police informant or high enough up in the Freemasons), would be guilty of supplying punishable the same as supplying any other class 'C' drug. But if your source is "looked after," he'd have had the nod, wink (& funny handshake) & won't be caught with his stash, will he?

·
Bench Press Weights
681 Posts
naah you'l be fine, doubt they'l even bother turning up at your house. house search seems a bit extreme maybe if it was a class A. if your that worried leave you gear at a friends house for a few days until it's all blown over. they got nothing on you just a name.. I recognise you from somewhere, you the bouncer in oceana cardiff?

·
Newbie Trainer
34 Posts
steroids are class c schedule 4, legal to posess for personal use w/o a prescription

my house was searched last year on an unrelated matter, police seized 15ml of tren, ignored all my other supplements and a lot of other gear. Charged me with posession of steroids, I explained the law, they told me to **** off. It went to magistrates who said it was clearly illegal, I called them incompetent and demanded it go to crown court as maybe someone there would know the law.

it went to crown court and was dropped, as prosecutors there are actually able to read.

It took 7 months of my life and a lot of money. ****ing ridiculous.

I even told the cops the PAGE of the misuse of drugs act the relevant laws were on and they laughed and said their job wasn't to know the law and that it was up to the prosecution. One of them even told me they prosecute steroid users all the time (lying bitch)

If i hadn't been so insistent and known I was right I'd prob have pleaded guilty at magistrates and got a conviction for something that wasn't illegal, complete miscarriage of justice, just because the cops wouldn't read the law I told them to read.

**** the police, stupid ****ers, all they do is issue fines and harass law abiding people. ****s.

G

·
well they had a bone to pick with you- they did not find what they were looking for and so found something else they thought they could get you on -

·
Mr Universe
8,690 Posts
frankiedawrench said:
steroids are class c schedule 4, legal to posess for personal use w/o a prescription

my house was searched last year on an unrelated matter, police seized 15ml of tren, ignored all my other supplements and a lot of other gear. Charged me with posession of steroids, I explained the law, they told me to **** off. It went to magistrates who said it was clearly illegal, I called them incompetent and demanded it go to crown court as maybe someone there would know the law.

it went to crown court and was dropped, as prosecutors there are actually able to read.

It took 7 months of my life and a lot of money. ****ing ridiculous.

I even told the cops the PAGE of the misuse of drugs act the relevant laws were on and they laughed and said their job wasn't to know the law and that it was up to the prosecution. One of them even told me they prosecute steroid users all the time (lying bitch)

If i hadn't been so insistent and known I was right I'd prob have pleaded guilty at magistrates and got a conviction for something that wasn't illegal, complete miscarriage of justice, just because the cops wouldn't read the law I told them to read.

**** the police, stupid ****ers, all they do is issue fines and harass law abiding people. ****s.
out of interest what should one tell the cops if they do that to one of us... what is the chapter and verse to quote them (literally in this case I guess)...

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.