UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Training is life
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Has anyone (especially ladies) had any success with Lyle McDonald's Ketogenic diet? I am absolutely stumped at the moment. Have asked for critique on my diet before, and am pretty much spot on, have even increased cardio with interval training etc as per all advice and i am freaking picking up weight not losing it. :cursing: My trainer reckons I have been too strict for too long and my body is in shut down. Have heard about extreme Ketogenic diet and am hoping this might work. Any feedback will be greatly appreciated. Also advice on how to come off it without picking it all up straight again. Am training average 5 times a week, combination weights with cardio/interval training at end.

thanks

·
Gym Addict
222 Posts
I followed Lyle's UD2 two months back for around 3 months. Lost 12 kgs body fat and gained 2 kgs muscle mass on it. I believe you are talking about UD2 which is cyclical keto diet. That means 4 days zero carb and 3 days carb loading. Well...not in exact sense but you know what I mean if you have read UD2. If you come under category 1, weight loss will be a bit slow compare to category 2/3. Would you mind posting your diet and stats atm?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.