UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Getting HUGE!
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I want to go here this year for a little weekend away but I want it to be cheap.Does any one know where to go to book ?Like a cheap place to find just the flights and then Ill book a bed and breakfast separate

will this be the cheapest way ?

·
Banned
456 Posts
You rang! :thumb: :thumb : :thumb: :thumb :

Google cheap flights to amsterdam....simples!

Google cheap coach tickets to airport....simples!

Google cheap hotels/hostels in amsterdam....simples!

Enjoy!! :beer: :bounce: :thumb: :D

·
Getting HUGE!
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
callingcard said:
You rang! :thumb: :thumb : :thumb: :thumb :

Google cheap flights to amsterdam....simples!

Google cheap coach tickets to airport....simples!

Google cheap hotels/hostels in amsterdam....simples!

Enjoy!! :beer: :bounce: :thumb: :D
of course ive done that but am looking for some of your experiences who would you suggest to get a cheap flight off someone reliable.

what about any cheap b&bs ? as long as its clean am not assed what it looks like because I will only be in there to get my head down.

·
Getting HUGE!
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
JoeyRamone said:
Book flights with budget airline flying out on Wednesday or whatever to make it cheaper then stay in a hostel
**** hostels of I want a cheap holiday but I dont want to be sleep in the same room as all sorts of people.

I want to spend like £200 for 2 people to get there and back.Do you think thats fine?

I do remember a while back I seen flights for like £20 return but that was in the paper

·
Banned
456 Posts
Mate I'd personally go for a hostel, there cheap, standards have gone up these days, great way of meeting other peeps.

If you have others in your room you probably wouldn't see them half the time, and you'll be too ****ed to care when you do!!

Enjoy :thumb:

Drinks aren't cheap in amsterdam so you could have a good crack in the hostel common room having a few tinnies with the yanks, aussies, brits ect :beer:

·
Getting HUGE!
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
callingcard said:
Mate I'd personally go for a hostel, there cheap, standards have gone up these days, great way of meeting other peeps.

If you have others in your room you probably wouldn't see them half the time, and you'll be too ****ed to care when you do!!

Enjoy :thumb:

Drinks aren't cheap in amsterdam so you could have a good crack in the hostel common room having a few tinnies with the yanks, aussies, brits ect :beer:
hostel seems too cheap though and reminds me of somethign a smackhead owuld stay in.I know its not like that but still..

have you been in one before ?

·
Getting HUGE!
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
GeordieSteve said:
What exactly you looking for fella? I tend to go on the beer when I'm there to be honest lol
thats what I mean any decent boozers or places to smoke ? some where lively to drink and some where quiet to smoke.

then again once I get on to that dam weed I wont want to move haha

·
EFBB Winner
3,170 Posts
I normally hang around not too far from the station. There's a nice Irish bar up that way (Molly Malones) if you fancy a bite to eat then I like the rock bar down the bottom next door to Ricks Cafe for your smoke. Everyone tends to head to the old sailor for a pint as well for some reason

·
Premium Member
11,269 Posts
Stones Cafe is the best place for drinking/smoking in the Red Light District. :beer:

Just don't get too fcked, come staggering out into a nightclub over the road called the Cock Ring. You may get an unwanted surprise in there........... :whistling:

Keep you wits about you in the Red Light late at night. There are pick pockets and muggers there.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.