UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 127 Posts

·
Getting HUGE!
2,562 Posts
akalatengo said:
some of those are men with small bikinis
That's a bit rude fella.

They all have worked very hard to get their bodies. Some of them look beautiful and have fantastic bodies as well.

Pay a compliment instead, even if they arent your cup of tea sexually, why dont you pay a compliment to the female athletes for their hard work in the gym, instead of saying something derrogatory?

You know what they all have in common though, something that you dont have... a picture of yourself. You diss these fantastic female athletes sexually from behind your computer screen with a picture of a cartoon as your avatar.

Why not pay a compliment, like 'well done ladies, lots of hard work to achieve a body like that'.

Far more suitable than saying anything derrogatary sexually about them?

For the record, if we're talking sex, yeah id like to bang them, i bet they are amazing in bed and in the off season when they get all their curves as well it would be amazing! Lovely shapely big ass and big breasts would be beautiful, i think im big enough to be able to handle them as well...unlike 99% of the guys who say 'ewww they look like men', maybe they look like men to those guys because they are far more muscular than the guys who come out with that p*ssy sh1t...

I think these chicks should just put a gimp mask on those men and whip them all night long, infact im sure many men pay 200 quid an hour for these women to do that to them! :lol: Yes mistress, no mistress, sure mistress, here's my credit card mistress... 'Good boy, now wait in this box until mistress returns'... (mistress goes off and gets hammered into the bed by her huge ripped bodybuilder boyfriend) comes back and says 'Slave, give me your money now bitch'...

'Sure mistress, take my money'.

(Mistress takes weak pathetic slave's money and spends it on herself and her big ripped bodybuilder boyfriend) :D

G

·
That's a bit rude fella.

They all have worked very hard to get their bodies. Some of them look beautiful and have fantastic bodies as well.

Pay a compliment instead, even if they arent your cup of tea sexually, why dont you pay a compliment to the female athletes for their hard work in the gym, instead of saying something derrogatory?

You know what they all have in common though, something that you dont have... a picture of yourself. You diss these fantastic female athletes sexually from behind your computer screen with a picture of a cartoon as your avatar.

Why not pay a compliment, like 'well done ladies, lots of hard work to achieve a body like that'.

For the record, if we're talking sex, yeah id like to bang them, i bet they are amazing in bed and in the off season when they get all their curves as well it would be amazing! Lovely shapely big ass and big breasts would be beautiful, i think im big enough to be able to handle them as well...unlike 99% of the guys who say 'ewww they look like men', maybe they look like men to those guys because they are far more muscular than the guys who come out with that p*ssy sh1t...
well said could not agree more

·
Getting HUGE!
2,562 Posts
akalatengo said:
my apologies if I have offended you
You did offend me. These women have put in a lot of hard work on their bodies for you to dismiss them by calling some of them 'men in bikinis'.

At least show some appreciation for their hard work and their physique as an athlete, rather than how attracted you are to them, you see what i mean?

Anyway, apology accepted, enjoy the site.

·
My Protein Discount Code MP2819
5,868 Posts
Some of them were stunning!!! some I am afraid, have gone too far and are showing clear signs of heavy androgen use which detracts from an otherwise very good physique.

This one looks very similar to my Miss! :thumb: she would need a boob job to look exactly like the pic though ha ha

post-882-143614194879_thumb.jpg

SD

Attachments

·
4,145 Posts
akalatengo said:
some of those are men with small bikinis
Stereotypical mindless comment, by someone who does not post a real photo of themselves in theor avi.

Its a bodybuilding forum, the women in the link that the op has posted have worked blady hard to get like that.

Meh can't think od a educational informed long post right now

I'm sure someone will have/do that. But comments like that are not needed.

Regards

·
4,336 Posts
\ said:
That's a bit rude fella.

I think these chicks should just put a gimp mask on those men and whip them all night long, infact im sure many men pay 200 quid an hour for these women to do that to them! :lol: Yes mistress, no mistress, sure mistress, here's my credit card mistress... 'Good boy, now wait in this box until mistress returns'... (mistress goes off and gets hammered into the bed by her huge ripped bodybuilder boyfriend) comes back and says 'Slave, give me your money now bitch'...

'Sure mistress, take my money'.

(Mistress takes weak pathetic slave's money and spends it on herself and her big ripped bodybuilder boyfriend) :D
Lol funny how the comment was coming from someone with no avi pic, he's probably one ugly [email protected]@rd!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 127 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.