UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Gym Addict
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been using Body Fortress Protoplex deluxe as it offers 44g of protein and a decent shot of carbs, with very little sugars. Problem is i need to buy it every 10 days and the price keeps going up. Can anyone recommend something that offers similar but either doesnt cost as much or you get more for the money?

Thanks Guys....n Gals :)

·
EFBB Winner
3,850 Posts
jamjam84 said:
I have been using Body Fortress Protoplex deluxe as it offers 44g of protein and a decent shot of carbs, with very little sugars. Problem is i need to buy it every 10 days and the price keeps going up. Can anyone recommend something that offers similar but either doesnt cost as much or you get more for the money?

Thanks Guys....n Gals :)
How often/when are you using this?

·
Gym Addict
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I train one day on one day off. I have 2 a day. One in the morning at work as this is difficult time for me to get the right level of nutrition, and one after a work out. My diet is intense. Loads of cals per day on meats, veg, nuts, cereals, yogurt, rice etc etc and no junk whatsover. I dont even have a day off to eat what i like.

·
bann3d
1,496 Posts

·
Gym Addict
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Price is excellent for the mrp......not as much protein but i cna make up for that with extra food or whey shots. I use these mrps as supplements. My food intake is high morning to night but clean as well. They offer a huge bag for £20....thanks guys

·
bann3d
1,496 Posts
jamjam84 said:
Nah not skinny so i'm stickin with the mrp....but I still dont understand whats wrong with the extra whey protein shots through the day?
its a fast digesting protein so goes through you too quickly, take a look at the milk and whey protein mix or the milk protein concentrate both digest nice and slowly so are anti catabolic in nature (stop muscle break down). Whey is best PWO.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts