UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,879 Posts
You seem to be a low aromatiser, so while your test is nice and high, your e2 is lagging. It's all about the test:e2 ratio. To get it up you could up the HCG. It's barely budged for you on a decent dose of test.

Although I read that you normally take SSRIs. We're mixing things that I'm not qualified to comment on. Knocking it on the head is a sensible thing to do. Your test will come down and the ratio will come right.

If you're keen on staying on, upping the HCG will increase e2, as will throwing in some dbol, 20mg a day. With the latter you're adding a new variable into the mix which might make things worse though.
I almost suggested similar. I had similar issues with tren destroying my sleep. I stuck it out as best I could and eventually dropped it completely.

I'm always keen to try adaptations rather than stop completely but I understand things can be difficult.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I guess I'm worried that it's the hCG causing the anxiety (through cortisol or similar, have read anecdotal reports about guys reacting really badly to it).

Could have been the dutasteride, but I was only taking it for three weeks or something and it takes 3 months to reach steady state concentrations so doesn't seem likely (and would've taken longer for me to feel better).

·
Registered
494 Posts
I've heard of supplementing GABA for anxiety, and that's all I know. Just heard it on a thread where Anxiety from EQ was an issue.
Starting to really annoy me now bud with your "I've heard", "somebody else said", etc crap, with no experience of fck all yourself. You have nothing informative to say from experience and are flippantly passing off information to others / new members who might mistakenly believe that you speak from a position of authority.

It takes a lot to annoy me btw.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Anxiety flared up again today, but was totally gone yesterday and the day before so guess things are starting to stabilise as the test works its way out of my body. Thanks everyone for the help with this, guess these compounds just aren't for me...

·
Premium Member
4,879 Posts
Anxiety flared up again today, but was totally gone yesterday and the day before so guess things are starting to stabilise as the test works its way out of my body. Thanks everyone for the help with this, guess these compounds just aren't for me...
Have you decided to drop it now dude? I've cut my caffeine down massively and feel vastly better, granted that's not your issue 😂

21 - 25 of 25 Posts