UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Gym Addict
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

Day 21 into my Test Enanthate 500mg cycle with armidex every 3days and im told to go on a course of antibiotics (fluoxocillin). Its to treat an infection from an insect bite (horsefly). I was supposed to inject yesterday but missed the shot as i was in hospital all day, basically being ****ed abound......long story.

Im on 1000mg of the ant-b 4x a day. Is it ok to carry on my shots as normal from today and still run the arimidex?

Cheers guys

·
Looking Freaky
867 Posts
same as you mate flucoxocillin i'd just drop the arimidex from your cycle untill you've finished the anti b's on the dose of test your takin it shouldn't matter too much

·
when i look back upon my life its always with a se
729 Posts
id just carry on my cycle of a/dex and gear as normal there is no interaction from the anti biotics and the other drugs you are using....

i once put the same question to a very reputable source in the states and he gave me the anwser ive just gave you....

·
Enjoys a good poo on works time
2,843 Posts
I've personally used Augmentin, Ciproflaxcin and Tavanic on cycle, with adex and been fine.They don't interact as they work on different areas of the Liver

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.