UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alrite guys, always searched this forum through google but only signed up today.

seems a real good forum with lots of info and helpful posters so well done! :thumb:

Anyways i'm hoping some of you can help me.

I'm currently on the 6th day of my six week d-bol 50mg a day cycle.

I'm just wondering when should i start clomid exactly and how much and when in the day should i take them?

for info : i also plan to take another d-bol only course 8 weeks after i finish my current cycle.

Cheers folks! :rockon:

·
Newbie Trainer
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
us in N.ireland are hardcore tho :p

thanks for the tips, searched there but didnt seem to find anything to match my questions tho. sorry if this is repost, i know what its like to be a forum regular and newbies ask all the same questions :(

so clomid, how much mg per day? how long? what time in the day?

cheers again

·
Newbie Trainer
19 Posts
thanks for the information lads.. i have researched into it but hardly even looked into test because i didnt want to inject.. and when someone on another forum was aying i need to get my testosterone leveles up before starting my cycle and suggested it..

what would you all run with dbol then to get good gains and keep some on as im thinking dbol is just going to be a waste of my cash on its own cheers

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.