UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Getting HUGE!
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right ive changed my mind so many times for what cycle il be starting in 2 weeks. It started off at 4 weeks then went to 6 then to 8 now i think im going to do a 12 weeker. So this is what im thinking:

Wk 1-4: Dbol 50mg ed, Test P 200mg eod, NPP 100mg eod, Prov 50mg ed

Wk 5-6: Test P 200mg eod, NPP 100mg eod, Prov 50mg ed

Wk 7-8: Test P 200mg eod, Tren Ace 100mg eod, Prov 50mg ed

Wk 9-12: Test P 200mg ed, Tren Ace 100mg eod, Winny 50mg ed, Prov 50mg ed

Ive never used NPP or Tren so this should be interesting. I am going to bulk for the first 6 weeks access where im at then try to lean everything out maybe for the last 6. Opinions please :bounce: .

·
EFBB Winner
4,331 Posts
Love it that's what I've just done (slight different doses) but back onto the NPP now with Halo not winny. I've leaned out and added some nioce LBM in it's place, you should enjoy it, the only thing I do is I inj Mon, Tue and Fri and not religously EOD.

·
EFBB Winner
5,283 Posts
Harry said:
As follows (Mon, Wed & Fri):

Test Prop 200mg NPP 150mg (Started at 150mg Prop and 100mg NPP)

Test Prop 200mg Tren 125mg (Started Tren at 75mg)

Test Prop 200mg NPP 200mg
how did you find that cycle harry mate. iv been on a test e and deca cycle for 10wks and im thinking of bridging with something similar... im competing in march and iv been told by the guy thats prepping me to not come off but change to different compounds so was thinking of running this with the addition of 100mg ed of oral primo until end of nov then i start my prep course which will be testex, test e and deca for 8wks then mast, rapid tt(prop and tren mix) the last 8weeks till the show

·
EFBB Winner
4,331 Posts
I think it's been my best to date really nice changes and a lot of people have really noticed the changes. The Tren popped the BP up after a bit hence changed back to NPP but dying to get back on the Tren in a few weeks, Prop and NPP/Tren work very well together and keeping the diet nice and clean this time round has cut the fat although the cals have been nice and high.

·
Getting HUGE!
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I was planning on a dirty bulk but my way of thinking now is going to keep it clean around 4500 of good quality cals. I think il prob cut the last 6 weeks on tren so hopefully should yeild some nice lean gains. Thanks for the input guys.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.