UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

I have always been a small guy and became ill about 5 years ago. I have had 20+ operations so have lost a lot of weight and because the operations were on my digestive system i am seemingly unable to get all the protein and vitamins i need to put on weight.

I have been on an high protein diet since june and have been combinding this with regular weights.

Between operations i have managed to keep up some sort of excersise regime and have never managed to put on any muscle bulk.

I feel like i have tried everything, and my confidence is low. I have been considering trying steroids, but i want to make sure i have tried everything before i do.

I also work shifts so trying to keep to a diet can be a nightmare.

Any advice would be appreciated.

·
Newbie Trainer
17 Posts
If you diet is not in check you are wasting your time. There is no excuse for not adhering to a diet - bring your food with you. If you have no microwave eat it cold. Shakes, Bars, Chicken sandwiches - no reason not to eat right all day.

You say your confidence is low - The crash when you come off AAS will make you 1000 times worse. Train hard, eat right and put on natural muscle. Then when you really have exhausted that you can start thinking about AAS.

Don

·
Banned
14,412 Posts
d0nny2600 said:
If you diet is not in check you are wasting your time. There is no excuse for not adhering to a diet - bring your food with you. If you have no microwave eat it cold. Shakes, Bars, Chicken sandwiches - no reason not to eat right all day.

You say your confidence is low - The crash when you come off AAS will make you 1000 times worse. Train hard, eat right and put on natural muscle. Then when you really have exhausted that you can start thinking about AAS.

Don
Apart from the fact the poor guy has had 20+ operations. :)

I totally agree. :thumb:

·
EFBB Winner
3,850 Posts
OllieE said:
I feel like i have tried everything, and my confidence is low. I have been considering trying steroids, but i want to make sure i have tried everything before i do.

I also work shifts so trying to keep to a diet can be a nightmare.
Steady Don,by the sounds of it the lads at end of his tether,and,i can't blame him!

Don,although lacking tact,is right Ollie,diet is key and not steroids

Given your history,what foods can you not eat?

Regards shifts,they are neither an excuse or reason,many of us work them and,although difficult,manage,it depends on your motivation:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.