UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Gym Addict
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

This last three weeks has been perfect. 8 meals per day, loads of protein (good quality) and really consistant meal timings etc.

Its my first three weeks back into training and eating for over a year, and my first time in six years that i am serious about getting back into shape etc looking to compete.

Anyway, since saturday i have had a really 'odd' feeling in my stomach. I dont feel sick, as such, just constantly full. If i then eat too much i feel sick.

This is really annoying as i have made some excellent progress, put shed loads of quality size on, as well as massive strength gains (gotta love muscle memory)

Anyway, its got to the point this morning where i could only eat a quarter of my breakfast and now i am sat here dreading thinking about eating something.

I am worried and concerned about losing weight now and going backwards.

Is anyone else suffering from anything like this at the minute? just wondered if something was going round.

Do people think if i have a 'lighter' day of eating, say 4 meals instead of 8, that this will have a massive detrimental effect on my physique?

·
EFBB Winner
3,850 Posts
You may well have a virus or similar(there are plenty doing the rounds),why not have 3 or4 solids and the rest liquid meals,if manageable,until you regain your appetite?

It's not ideal but will keep the cals constant,and it wont do any harm for a few days.

·
UKBFF Scottish Classic Class Champ 2013
2,677 Posts
Agree with Para here, Loads of little viruses going about just now, could have picked something dude.

When im ill and cant get my solid meals down me, i go shakes all round that way im still getting cals in me and good protein for recovery.

Geo

·
Gym Addict
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys

It reached a point yesterday where i couldnt eat a single thing, or drink for that matter. Ended up going home from work early cos of it.

Proper ****ed off now! All i have had to eat this last 24hrs are 2 protein flapjacks!

just when things were going so well. oh well, i hope it wont take too long to fill back out when i start eating again, i feel really flat at the minute!

·
Boditronics pocket size stud.
3,719 Posts
I had a stomach prob a couple of weeks ago and I got through it using boditronics supps! Obviously food is best but if you are struggling to eat just top off a small meal with a shake :)

·
Mr Universe
8,690 Posts
Mate you have just described how I have felt the last few weeks... was doing great on eating and training then got this awful stomach thing (thought it was a 24 hour thing but it went on for a few weeks...) and had trouble eating anything even drinking shakes... but today for the first time in a while I have felt the old hunger come back... thank god... you are not alone mate...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.