UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
young , dumb and full of cum
3,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone else updated to latest version of android? Software update came up on my desire so I installed now I'm beginning to regret It. SLOwed mine down like **** to be honest. Anyone else had this problem?

·
Gym Addict
112 Posts
Not had mine yet. What network are you on?

Try switching it off, take out the batt and the sim. Put batt back in and switch on. Then switch off then put the sim back in and switch on. If that doesnt work backup everything off the SD card and then format it.

·
Rising from the ashes
8,231 Posts
Ive got a samsung galaxy portal, on 2.1, and I bet in a years time, they still wont have made a 2.2 update available, Samsung after sales / support is absolutely terrible. No excuse for it - I mean what is the point of releasing good product, if you won't support it :confused1:

Their own software is sh1te as well...

·
young , dumb and full of cum
3,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
zelobinksy said:
my xperia installed it last week(for the first 24 hours the speed dropped, now its fine).
yeh my mate has the xperia and he said its all good. just have to see how it goes i guess. lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.