Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So i've been searching for the past week or so on some Var, I've found

Elixir Meds Oxandrolone 50
optium Biotech 50
cenzo anavar 50
Neuro pharma
Inone anavar
Nexus

can anyone recommend which one to go for from past experience?

·
Gym Addict
615 Posts

optium Biotech 50
cenzo anavar 50

How ever, everyone on this forum is saying Atmoic Pharma is the best, ive been told they dont have a website, so can anyone point me in the right direction, only place ive found selling it is homesteroids.net

can anyone point me in the right direction?
No its against the rules

·
Gym Addict
3,109 Posts

optium Biotech 50
cenzo anavar 50

How ever, everyone on this forum is saying Atmoic Pharma is the best, ive been told they dont have a website, so can anyone point me in the right direction, only place ive found selling it is homesteroids.net

can anyone point me in the right direction?
Just joined 2 hrs ago. Go away snitch bag your getting nothing.

·
Gym Addict
3,109 Posts
My sure name is smith, smudge is a nickname for smith,
Ffs I hate smiths. I had a mate called smith he tried to **** my girlfriend and many of my other mates wife’s. I recon most smiths can’t be trusted. Smithy, snitchy scum bag. Maybe hang about this forum for 5 years and you might find out where to get gear from in china. And if your my ex mate you know better to take gear. You have small testicles as it is.

·
Registered
15 Posts

optium Biotech 50
cenzo anavar 50
Neuro pharma
Inone anavar
Nexus

can anyone recommend which one to go for from past experience?
My friend is pharmacist and he’s set up a lab to help us out at the gym. He makes anavar caps 10mg, 50mg or customised doses. Stuff is obvs from China, but he is capable of quality check it so it’s not wintrol/dianabol sh+t. Let me know if you’d be interested

·
Premium Member
1,499 Posts
My friend is pharmacist and he’s set up a lab to help us out at the gym. He makes anavar caps 10mg, 50mg or customised doses. Stuff is obvs from China, but he is capable of quality check it so it’s not wintrol/dianabol sh+t. Let me know if you’d be interested
Sat in his mams box room knocking up caps of talcum powder with a city and guilds in health and social care does not qualify him as a pharmacist..

But I'll take 100 x 50mg caps,do you need my bank account number and sort code :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts