UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I am new to this site, have been a member of a body building forum before but not a UK one. I have just ordered 60 50mg Anavar tabs and 100 10mg Tbol tabs, done my research into the steroids and they seem to be the right ones for me. Both steroids have properties that I am looking for and with Tbol being cleaner than Dbol with less side effects?

This will be my second cycle, have done one about 6 months ago on Dbol only, and did the correct chlomid cycle after.

I am planning on doing 50mg var a day and 20mg tbol a day.. Would like some opinions on wether this is a good cycle for my second time and if thats the correct amount to be taking. My stats are 6ft 3, weigh 91kg, already in good shape just want to cut and gain some lean muscle.

Your input would be greatly appreciated ! thanks :thumb:

·
Newbie Trainer
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi stew, I am planning on getting on the jabs on my next cycle, just as ive got an experienced friend who is willing to do them for me and show me the correct way to do it, but cant do so until I move to London. Would you suggest I did the var & then tbol on two different cycles?

And would one, two oral cycle do that much damage to my liver? Even if the precautions were taken such as milk thistle etc, which i do plan on taking.

·
Premium Member
2,398 Posts
it will decimate your cholesterol levels on cycle.

if you're anything like me, both of those meds will push your BP through the roof, both of them together is more than likely going to cause hypertension.

20mg/day turinabol is pointless, i got dick all from it until i hit 80mg/day.

considering the price of both of them (if its real) just save your money and do a longer anavar only cycle @ 50mg/day.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.