UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 229 Posts

·
1,195 Posts
Hi Guys

having done lots of reading I have decided to do my first cycle, Anavar only.

I managed to pick up some pro-chem var, 50mg tabs and got 60 of them,

I started yesterday night and below is the cycle.

Pro-Chem Anavar, 100mg ED 30 days (might lengthen cycle of move down to 75mg depending on results/if I experience any sides)

Starting stats:

5'9"

14st 3lb

around 16% BF

Deadlift: 130KG - 6 reps

Squat: 130KG - 6 reps

Bench: 140KG is my 1RM (can do 130kg for 3 reps)

Goals from cycle: rip it up basically, I want to reach 10% body fat, either on this cycle or by the end of the year, Im going for a lean toned shape so chose anavar as have heard a lot about it (however there are mixed reviews!)

Diet:

quite lean, sticking to 2200-2300 calories per day, not doing keto... reduced carbs to around 90-100g per day, this is from bergen toast, oats and wholemeal pasta. (oat pre and post workout, pasta lunch, toast at breakfast with protein shake and eggs)

aiming for 200-250g protein per day. low sats fats.

Training:

Mon - 30 mins Run, Big Legs,Triceps, Abs

Tues - Back, Biceps

Weds - Rest

Thurs - Shoulders, Abs

Fri - 30 mins run, big abs, calves

Sat - Chest, Triceps

Sun - Shoulders, Abs

Its day 2 now, going to do some cardio tonight and a full body conditioning workout to get a sweat on! was gonna have a rest day but I didnt train sunday, getting on the above soon as though

I know the above isnt perfect but fits around my lifestyle and training times/style,

Im not sure how soon var kicks in but im looking forward to the results from it! Ill keep you informed on progress

Heres a pic of me now.... its not pretty sorry haha! Im hoping to show weekly progress pics. basically my main goal is to shift the fat while keeping my muscle and to finally get a 6 pack!

post-36971-143614196927_thumb.jpg

Attachments

·
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
musio said:
kicks in around week 2/3

you'll want do do more than 30 days of this.. Do some reading

good luck! :)
really? see Iv heard different things! Someone told me its a fast acting oral so can kick in a lot sooner, like after a few days, we'll see what happens! im very open to extending the cycle!! :)

thanks!

·
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
BigBalls said:
you bench more than you squat and dead.?????.......sort your training out mate :)
tell me about it! I was training like a dick, Iv started doing squats and deads this past week and a half and im taking it slow as want to get my form right, a PT had a go at me for not doing them haha!

Im all for them now though!! Did 5 sets of squats and 3 of deads last night! still working hard on them!

·
is going to be in as good shape again as my profil
763 Posts
Good luck with this mate, I'm on it now at 100mg pd, on week 14 now and it's really coming together, doing other compounds too.

Don't beleive in short courses as just when it stats to kick in you come off:confused1:

for 30 days worth you are only doing 4x chest/legs/back etc and it would have only kicked in for approx 1 week.

Not really any sides on this compound either and most say you hold on to what you gain better too.

doesn't effect test production and has hardly any effect if none at all on the liver values unless taken in high dose for a long time.

gives you good hard muscle mate.

Have fun

·
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
pecman said:
Good luck with this mate, I'm on it now at 100mg pd, on week 14 now and it's really coming together, doing other compounds too.

Don't beleive in short courses as just when it stats to kick in you come off:confused1:

for 30 days worth you are only doing 4x chest/legs/back etc and it would have only kicked in for approx 1 week.

Not really any sides on this compound either and most say you hold on to what you gain better too.

doesn't effect test production and has hardly any effect if none at all on the liver values unless taken in high dose for a long time.

gives you good hard muscle mate.

Have fun
Based on feedback so far I think ill be doing 100mg for 60 days :)

Im getting mixed messages regarding PCT, which is annoying, Im gonna do standard nolva clomid PCT but people are telling me not to? what are peoples thoughts on this? I have some Nolva already just incase (1st time using compounds like!)

Ill post todays diet and training up later.

Joz

·
is going to be in as good shape again as my profil
763 Posts
BoshBoshBosh said:
Based on feedback so far I think ill be doing 100mg for 60 days :)

Im getting mixed messages regarding PCT, which is annoying, Im gonna do standard nolva clomid PCT but people are telling me not to? what are peoples thoughts on this? I have some Nolva already just incase (1st time using compounds like!)

Ill post todays diet and training up later.

Joz
If it doesn't shut down ya HPTA which i beleive it doesn't then you won't need a pct.

1 - 20 of 229 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.