UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
United > England
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gents, I have some questions re an Anavar cycle.

The proposed course I am looking at is Pro-Chem Anavar at 100mg per day for 8 weeks, all taken at once in the morning

HCG 500iu every 5th Day

Yohimbine HCL 5mg ED

The Questions I have are as follows

Pumps

Ive read a lot on "insane"pumps, can someone elaborate on this or even post me a picture as im finding it hard to get my head round? Are the pumps that bad you cant train on them? can move arms etc??

Cardio

Does it affect cardio in any way? Either hinder or improve? WIth the pumps being so bad, can this affect running??

Runnung Test

I was considering running test but only really to keep my nuts in action, having done more research the HCG should do that so unless someone can say otherwise?

Results

My intention isnt to gain alot of weight, i just want to tighten up, lean up and be more cut. Going to be running aroun 2000 - 2200 calories per day

Roughly 250 Protein 150 Clean Carbs 50 fats (2050 calories) What could i expect from it, now i know everyone is different but typically what would you expect from that?

Fat Loss

Now how realistic is this? Im under no false illusions a steroid can cut fat, its diet and cardio, but how does Var assist?

I read a quote somewhere saying of you cant dee your abs on var you'll never see them?

Many thanks and I look forward to replies

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.