what posts...but seriously need some answers on some labs:

var by mazatek

dbol by zaralone

winny by body research (pharma)

wondering if anyones used any of these brands

·
Newbie Trainer
63 Posts
mazatek anavar is not anavar.. its winstrol. Thats why its selling for so cheap... trust me i know i had some, little yellow tabs, dried me the **** out and hurt my joints like hell

·
Newbie Trainer
10 Posts
carl stull said:
mazatek anavar is not anavar.. its winstrol. Thats why its selling for so cheap... trust me i know i had some, little yellow tabs, dried me the **** out and hurt my joints like hell
yer some of the lads in our gym say the same as above and ive had some suspect mazatek jabs, if it was me i would stay away!

·
getting there slowly
47 Posts
don't know about anavar but i'm on test e 600mg per week got mazatek and after 7 weeks nothing, chucked it in bin and now on bio chem industries and totally better, it was my first and now last on mazatek,

·
Gym Addict
427 Posts
I like mazatek, used their testex, npp and mast with good results.. possible some people are using the fake 'grey top' vials ..or maybe some of their products are underdosed and ive been lucky. Hopefully its not the later as ive got a few vials in storage.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.