UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have recently finished a 12 week bulk using test e (750mg PW) and Dbol (50mg ED - wk 1-6) and achieved good gains. Now I'm planning on cutting with anavar only for the next 8 weeks, using prochem, and will be taking 150mg ED. I have never done a cut cycle before so I want to know what to expect?-(strength loss, fat loss, muscle waste, libido and lethargy)

Will be running a clean diet, no more than 50g's of carbs, loads of proteins/fats. Training on 3 day split, cardio 3 days a week also, lots of sleep.

Any info will be appreciated :)

·
Gym Addict
307 Posts
150mg is a little high for var, if 75mg doesn't do wonders, even if you are experienced, your stuff is way underdosed or bunk.

You need way more carbs than 50 as well or your going to shut down your metabolism. You are on gear, you can tolerate a higher caloric intake when cutting.

·
Premium Member
6,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok so I've changed my mind about the dose:

Anavar @ 100mg ED for 8 weeks

PCT will be:

nolva 20/20/20/20

clomid 50/50/50

Does anyone think I need to run clomid in the pct and should I only run nolva for 3 weeks?

:)

·
Premium Member
6,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I ran HCG throughout previous cycle (500iu per week) and 2 weeks after last jab commenced pct:

Clomid 100/100/50/50

nolva 20/20/20/20

Do you think I should still run pct with anavar only 8 weeker? Just to be on the safe side... :)

Perhaps I should of been clearer...I finished last cycle with full pct complete that was 4 weeks ago!

·
Gym Addict
313 Posts
Not a good idea to cut straight after a bulk cycle as the first thing to go will be your gains. I would say do your pct and allow your body to get used to the extra bulk and to recover first.... :thumbup1:

·
Banned
14,412 Posts
G-fresh said:
I ran HCG throughout previous cycle (500iu per week) and 2 weeks after last jab commenced pct:

Clomid 100/100/50/50

nolva 20/20/20/20

Do you think I should still run pct with anavar only 8 weeker? Just to be on the safe side... :)

Perhaps I should of been clearer...I finished last cycle with full pct complete that was 4 weeks ago!
TBH i wouldn't have bothered with a PCT if you are only going to take 4wks off after PCT. So yes, you will def need a full PCT as you are in no way recovered from the last cycle yet.

·
Premium Member
6,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
mars1960 said:
TBH i wouldn't have bothered with a PCT if you are only going to take 4wks off after PCT. So yes, you will def need a full PCT as you are in no way recovered from the last cycle yet.
Cheers Mars :thumbup1:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.