UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, been a minute since I been on here, hope the forums holding up well.

Been running a cycle of test mast and I threw on some anadrol, so I've been on the anadrol for almost 3 weeks now and I'm not seeing huge results, I ran 50mg for the first 2 weeks & for the past 4 days I've been on 100mg! I'm not getting many sides or results in general, the pumps are great, my strength may have gone up a tiny bit and that's about it... I've had much better results of dbol in the space of a couple days is anadrol just garbage? Or does it take longer to settle in?

My diet is quite good, I am on low carbs as I've finished dieting but I am putting them back in on the weekly basis.

Anyway, anyone else got experience with anadrol & how did they find it?

Thanks

·
Registered
574 Posts
What brand Anadrol are you using mate?

We seem to be experiencing a lot of bunk and underdosed gear at the minute

Everyone I've talked to seems to have had their share of underdosed gear this last 12 months

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Maybe mate, I am getting some of the benefits and sides from it but nothing to what its blown out to be.

Gonna finish it off and do diababol as last time I tried the dbol from the lad I buy from, it was strong as fxck.

Ill see for definite in like a week or 2, some people say they can take up to 2 weeks to see results or maybe just got shit quality oxy.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Maybe mate, I am getting some of the benefits and sides from it but nothing to what its blown out to be.

Gonna finish it off and do diababol as last time I tried the dbol from the lad I buy from, it was strong as fxck.

Ill see for definite in like a week or 2, some people say they can take up to 2 weeks to see results or maybe just got shit quality oxy.
What lab/brand is the anadrol

We name and shame on here

·
Newbie Trainer
334 Posts
Hey everyone, been a minute since I been on here, hope the forums holding up well.

Been running a cycle of test mast and I threw on some anadrol, so I've been on the anadrol for almost 3 weeks now and I'm not seeing huge results, I ran 50mg for the first 2 weeks & for the past 4 days I've been on 100mg! I'm not getting many sides or results in general, the pumps are great, my strength may have gone up a tiny bit and that's about it... I've had much better results of dbol in the space of a couple days is anadrol just garbage? Or does it take longer to settle in?

My diet is quite good, I am on low carbs as I've finished dieting but I am putting them back in on the weekly basis.

Anyway, anyone else got experience with anadrol & how did they find it?

Thanks
Hi buddy,

Your not the only one who is noticing this. The Anadrol on the market right now has been shoddy to say the least. It's my favourite compound although what's out there at the moment is not what I was purchasing pre covid time.

·
Premium Member
214 Posts
As people said pretty sure anadrol is being underdosed or bunk right now, i had to take an extra half pill up to 75mg for me to feel amazing effects which people boast about. Definitely worth it though even though i most likely have no clue what dose is really in the thing. Running cenzo.

·
The future depends on what you do today
15,340 Posts
100mg daily should have you blood pressure raging and head feeling like its bursting.
Strength up and looking pumped

Something doesn't seem right

·
Registered
13 Posts
Funny one said he's running cenzo and another mentioned it's probably gentech
Cenzo and gentech are the same company same people underdosed with both in my opinion

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Using EVO pharma.. Oil's are very good and some orals such as dbol and winstrol

Guess I'm going to throw that oxy away & do the dbol I have left.. ****ing gutted

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'd of taken 100 and just got slightly elevated BP... no other effects apart from that.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
EVO Pharma, oils are fine, dbol and whinny, oxy seems fake or underdosed to the point where you would need 4 lol..

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yeah you may not be a responder to anadrol as with taking 100 you will deffo notice it mate .. let us know if you go with the dbol or winny how you get on bro

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah, just switched to dbol today.

However I do think Anyone would feel 100mg of oxy in them.. So for that reason I'm calling bunk batch.

Will update on how the diababol is in a couple days.
Last time i took it, deadlift went up by 20kg on the first day!

·
Looking Freaky
2,767 Posts
Funny one said he's running cenzo and another mentioned it's probably gentech
Cenzo and gentech are the same company same people underdosed with both in my opinion
Was cruising on cenzo 150mg test e . Bloods come back with test levels reading 12nmol . Cenzo is garbage . Through it in the bin

1 - 15 of 15 Posts