UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI, what do you think about Anadrol for 2 weeks and 3 weeks off for 5 months.
First week 50mg(50mg in the morning and 50 before sleep)
Second week 75mg(75mg in the morning and 75 before sleep)
Thank you in advance for any advice or opinion you will give me.

·
Registered
234 Posts
I've heard hyper responders feel anadrol from the first day so I suppose if your one of those it could be a training booster for a couple of weeks? Of course it could just be placebo or made up for reddit likes.

·
Premium Member
8,299 Posts
I am quite afraid to do a full cycle with Anadrol because I know that the testosterone surpresion is high and the recovery will be difficult.
What? You’re going to be shut down regardless. Aren’t you running test along side it anyway?
If not just run anadrol for 8-12 weeks at whatver dose you want. Will you be shut down, yes. Will you be shut down your way. Yes

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What? You’re going to be shut down regardless. Aren’t you running test along side it anyway?
If not just run anadrol for 8-12 weeks at whatver dose you want. Will you be shut down, yes. Will you be shut down your way. Yes
And if i do a 4 weeks cycle at 50mg a day, will i need pct?

·
Premium Member
8,177 Posts
And if i do a 4 weeks cycle at 50mg a day, will i need pct?
You are showing a complete lack of comprehension of what people are trying to tell you, or you are just ignoring them and only looking for affirmation that it's okay to do what you really want to do anyway.

Do a proper cycle mate or give it all a miss. A half-assed one will do you more harm than good.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You are showing a complete lack of comprehension of what people are trying to tell you, or you are just ignoring them and only looking for affirmation that it's okay to do what you really want to do anyway.

Do a proper cycle mate or give it all a miss. A half-assed one will do you more harm than good.
Ok,and if i do a 8 weeks cycle which will be the best PCT protocol?

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
8-12 weeks, even with steroids you can only accrue muscle at a certain rate. You might hear tales of people putting on 30lb in 6 weeks etc and they might be true but it's not all muscle... it's water, enhanced glycogen retention and some muscle with no doubt some fat too. If you want to have a chance to build some muscle then you require time, hence 8 to 12 weeks.
Due to concerns over liver toxicity orals are often recommended for shorter durations over injectables - less liver toxic due to administration method - which then means less real tissue is gained. In this country it is felt the liver toxicity is greatly overplayed and it probably is but you shouldn't go into these things blind.... on the US forums even sniffing a tub of dbol requires a transplant!!
Of course you won't know how you'll get on till you try as like with all things it is individual.
So if you want to mitigate some risk of liver issues I'd go no higher than 50, you might even find 25 enough, then run for 8 to 12 weeks. Avoid anything else that stresses the liver so odd beer is fine but that means the odd beer not 1 or 2 every night and pissed at weekends. Eat nutritious, eat big, train hard and consistent. If you aren't abiding that last sentence now then do that before even bothering with steroids... wasting your time, money and health for nought otherwise. Oh and it's always a risk to health, there is no totally safe cycle only less and more harmful ones.

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
And a final thing, watch your blood pressure as that is actually a bigger risk than the liver, prolonged high pressure beats the crap out of your kidneys and they don't regenerate like your liver. 8 to 12 weeks isn't a big deal at all but this likely won't be your last cycle so all of a sudden 8 to 12 weeks can quickly become 12 weeks 3 times a year and before you know it 5 or 10 years have passed and you're inviting disaster.

·
Registered
Autoregulated at the moment
1,250 Posts
Ok,and if i do a 8 weeks cycle which will be the best PCT protocol?
There is no such thing.
I hope you don't think there is one best protocol that's gonna work perfectly for everyone?
I'm sorry but that's not how this works.

·
Premium Member
1,863 Posts
As i'm pretty sure everyone will have said, but what do you think your going to gain doing 2 week bursts followed by big gaps! Muscle tissue is built up over time being on the compound, all you'll get is a boost in training when its in and more fullness to the muscle, soon as you stop that'll fook off and no muscle will have been gained, yet with side effects and possibly being shut down!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
As i'm pretty sure everyone will have said, but what do you think your going to gain doing 2 week bursts followed by big gaps! Muscle tissue is built up over time being on the compound, all you'll get is a boost in training when its in and more fullness to the muscle, soon as you stop that'll fook off and no muscle will have been gained, yet with side effects and possibly being shut down!
OK, I understood this aspect, thank you very much for the advice, it was one of the best so far and I will do an 8 week cycle. However, I would like to know how long it takes Anadrol to shut down testosterone because I know that most steroids start to create surpresion or shut down from the 3rd or 4th week.

·
Registered
Autoregulated at the moment
1,250 Posts
I've said it before and I'm gonna say it again,
patience will take you nowhere in this spo....hobby, period.

Reactions: B88F

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
OK, I understood this aspect, thank you very much for the advice, it was one of the best so far and I will do an 8 week cycle. However, I would like to know how long it takes Anadrol to shut down testosterone because I know that most steroids start to create surpresion or shut down from the 3rd or 4th week.
you've totally ignored what he said . Why are you insistent on running this pointless oral only cycle ? Are you scared of needles ? Do you live with your parents or girlfriend and are worried about them thinking you're a junkie if they find a syringe ? It's ok to 'fess up mate we've all been through it at some point . Are you prepared for the mental side of "gaining" 25lbs on the scale in 8 weeks , then losing 15lbs of that within 2 weeks of coming off , and having to go through the misery of PCT for basically nothing ? A rethink might be in order ..

1 - 20 of 27 Posts