UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Formerly known as Carbwhore
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Magic Torch said:
Nah after tomorrow dude I aint doing cardio for at least 18months! minimum lol!
pfffft meathead... :lol:

if you now anyone who would be interested let me know, otherwise ill scrap it.

·
Premium Member
15,472 Posts
Magic Torch said:
Ebay dude! you'll have it gone in hours! Or I'll ask the boys at gym cause I know they are all hittin it hard at the mo - they are all off to Befa next month lol
He doesn't even remember where the gym is J?!! :lol: :lol:

·
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
YetiMan said:
I'll possibly take it. Where you at?
Barnet mate, just off the m25 - you can have it for free if you can collect the thing.

its clogging up my front room and i want to put a load of home cinema equipment in there LOL!

DB said:
Actually... i went to the gym this morning before work thank you very much!!

i did:-

a few bench presses, but the weight felt heavy so did some fly's instead (this is true! but to be fair i had 80kg on the bar :lol: )

db incline press

Shoulder press

latteral raises

Tricep extensions (i haven't yet evolved to the gayness of Dumbbell tricep kickbacks)

20 mins cardio

Watch out Cutler, i'm coming for the sandow.

·
Banned
10,291 Posts
DB said:
Yh he trains at some ghay gym in the city now....where all the big ghay personal trainers work....gym blocks.....no.....gym c0cks?......nah hang on....GYM BOX thats the one :) LOL

Anyway, soho gym later? I do hope that big african fella who takes 2 hours to dry himself after a shower - you know the one who stands right in the middle of the door way so you have to decide weather to turn bum side too him or front side to slide past.....well I hope he is there staring again whilst we get changed.....such a cool gym :) haha

·
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Magic Torch said:
Yh he trains at some ghay gym in the city now....where all the big ghay personal trainers work....gym blocks.....no.....gym c0cks?......nah hang on....GYM BOX thats the one :) LOL
no mate its GYM BOLL0CKS! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

it's actually a very decent gym tbh.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.