UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Getting HUGE!
2,307 Posts
If you google it you will find it is a very popular supplement. I am actually running it with Max Out right now which together gives similar effects to what you can expect from a mild PH without the sides.

·
Gym Addict
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the feed back I done more research and users have give it good reviews. So I'm going to give it a go. Think the problem with side effect in terms of bowel movement is due to dosage and timing. I will start of with 1 cap 15mins before breakfast. Then on 2day take another before lunch. Then on 3rd day another before dinner.

And see what happens, I also in my PCT so let see if it fills me out!

·
Banned
1,667 Posts
Although in a previous post I said how I loved the product it did make me violently ill i.e. bed ridden for a week at a time (used twice) with vomitting and hurrendous stomach cramps.

Same with anabolic pump and these 'insulin mimicker' type products. I have moved away from supplements altogether other than multi vit,fish oil and protein powder and having the best gains of my life, losing body fat and maintaining all my mass.

·
Gym Addict
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Been on this a few days and haven't noticed anything. Been taking 2 caps in the morning with carbs and then again in the evening.

IT DID NOT

1. Fill muscles out

2. Increase pumps

3. To early to say if will help loose any weight

However it did

1.Cause stomach discomfort even if I spaced out caps during the day or took less

2. Made me going toliet, going that many times will make you loose a few pounds mainly water weight. And to top that off made me really weak in the gym.

So my conlusion did not work for me, should have brought the trail size. If you want to go down this route just take Insulin but be careful.

I think alot of supplements companies out there hype there products some do work some don't. Better off spending money on food or stocking up on gear and taking the bird out the movies :)

·
james 3:14
601 Posts
I bought some on here and tried it,results were ok

Tried tauro test after this and was well impressed,took about four weeks to see the results but worth the wait.

Im 45 and find it hard to make gains,tried tauro after reading posts on here by mickyfoot(spelling) and was well impressed.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.