UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Icemansoldier
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
tom1234 said:
RPM is good for focus, and energy.

Drive is more of a test booster. Currently stacking it with Cissus-Drol and am pleased with the combo.
You got a journal for it mate?

Yeah im currently using controlled labs green magnitude i got an 80day supply and im on about day 28, its a creatine supplement that i bought as i didnt respond to kre alkalyn, cee or mono. Its doing well for me as it has two different types of creatine.

Im looking for strength and mass only, i dont care about pumps etc, you got an other ideas? I was thinking i may run green magnitude with something else after i finish my 80 day supply.

·
Icemansoldier
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah bulk i know you, im thinking a test booster would be a total waste of time tbh, as i stacked mass fx and hyperdrolx2 and got next to no strength or mass gains.

Ive tried rpm twice, one time at 3 caps then at 4 caps, both times which if felt nothing extra, i also tried rpm+drive without any effects, disappointed with it tbh, but may this need to be in my system for a few days for me to get the benefits.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.