UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
10221 - 10240 of 10264 Posts

·
Endocrine Research
5,245 Posts
@ElChapo
I had a question in mind since some time,

Does Tbol affect dopamine release?

I took Tbol 3 times , and everytime I had like a dopamine boost then a crash/lethargy (even with perfect liver/blood values).
Also I had the 3 times a bad time after the Tbol stoppage, I had low mood/felt sad for like 2 weeks. (I was still on TRT).

Does Tbol deplete dopamine ?

Also, does Raloxifene reduce water retention?
It looks like I hold a bit less water everytime I use it, but not sure if it's from it or just the cutting diet

How long have you been trying to maintain low body fat? Some people get anxious when they are leaner, just genetics. So if you are fighting to stay lean, that may be boosting those anxiety causing chemicals that also help release fat in a deficit. (adrenaline/noradrenaline)

Many androgens and metabolites can have an effect on neurotransmitters like dopamine and serotonin/adrenaline/etc. This is why T and E can affect libido, energy, and mood. So it's possible you are getting some effect from tbol. I don't know if it will "deplete" dopamine. It could be having an effect on cortisol activity in the body, potent androgens can block cortisol activity which may affect mood and energy positively/negatively.

Ralox; not sure about the water retention. I have seen some people get water retention from it, yours might just be from the cutting diet.

About carbs: Short term, they can make you feel more tired/sleepy/sluggish because they boost serotonin and tryptophan and trigger the "rest and digest" vs the "fight or flight" system; AKA Parasympathetic vs sympathetic nervous system tone, and short term AVOIDING carbs may boost alertness, focus and energy by boosting cortisol/adrenaline, but long term avoidance of carbs can lead to decreased libido, lower energy, and lower mood. Low carb/keto diet lowers leptin levels and conversion of T4 to T3. Avoid carbs may also increase anxiety.

I don't recommend low carb/keto diets long term for most people. It is okay for short term dieting and if you cycle it with regular carb refeeds.

·
Premium Member
2,244 Posts
How long have you been trying to maintain low body fat? Some people get anxious when they are leaner, just genetics. So if you are fighting to stay lean, that may be boosting those anxiety causing chemicals that also help release fat in a deficit. (adrenaline/noradrenaline)

Many androgens and metabolites can have an effect on neurotransmitters like dopamine and serotonin/adrenaline/etc. This is why T and E can affect libido, energy, and mood. So it's possible you are getting some effect from tbol. I don't know if it will "deplete" dopamine. It could be having an effect on cortisol activity in the body, potent androgens can block cortisol activity which may affect mood and energy positively/negatively.

Ralox; not sure about the water retention. I have seen some people get water retention from it, yours might just be from the cutting diet.

About carbs: Short term, they can make you feel more tired/sleepy/sluggish because they boost serotonin and tryptophan and trigger the "rest and digest" vs the "fight or flight" system; AKA Parasympathetic vs sympathetic nervous system tone, and short term AVOIDING carbs may boost alertness, focus and energy by boosting cortisol/adrenaline, but long term avoidance of carbs can lead to decreased libido, lower energy, and lower mood. Low carb/keto diet lowers leptin levels and conversion of T4 to T3. Avoid carbs may also increase anxiety.

I don't recommend low carb/keto diets long term for most people. It is okay for short term dieting and if you cycle it with regular carb refeeds.
Thank you for your time.

My anxiety is part from genetic , how I think and how I was educated. it's really hard to 'heal' because I always lived with it.
Anyway, the SSRI is working a bit and I'm happy BUT the gyno side effect is damn annoying.

In my country, for gyno surgery they send you see an endocrinologist , do blood tests etc. I can't hide if I'm on TRT and they'll see that my LH/FSH are at 0.
I'd like to be able to just go to there surgeon and get it done without doing all kind of tests and taking months.

For my body fat, I started in April the cut , but I still eat carbs and even with normal/high carbs I always had my anxiety.
I do feel better with low BF thought , more healthy and liking myself better too.

·
Premium Member
211 Posts
Yeah, your hematocrit is extremely high. So your blood is thicker. This can cause headaches and facial flushing, high BP. It may increase the risk of stroke/heart attack. Donating blood will bring it down but will also drop your iron stores. It may take about 2-3 donations to get it back into range but if you don't supplement heavily with iron, you will become anemic.

Keep eye on thyroid (looks sluggish) and prolactin (elevated).
I thought it was only just elevated, didn’t realise that would cause the headaches. I’ll try donating blood and see if that helps.
Thanks

·
Premium Member
886 Posts
Yes, not an uncommon side effect from orals. Oral AAS can affect bile flow which can affect digestion. Were you taking any TUDCA? The TUDCA stops the bile flow from being impaired by oral AAS. This is also one of the main ways it prevents liver toxicity.

Are you taking any liver protection? Your liver might be stressed. Some people are more sensitive than others to oral AAS/liver issues and if you are drinking alcohol, even occasionally, it can have a negative effect.
I'm not using any liver protection at the moment, just 5 litres of water per day and make sure my urine is always clear, il order some tudca today. Would you recommend carrying on the winnie or stop and add in tudca for a few weeks to replenish so to speak the liver then resume the winnie alongside the tudca together?

Ive had few drinks on a Friday where its been special occasions which I normally skip the winnie on that day but have no more occasions coming up so alcohol will not be consumed from now on in.

·
Endocrine Research
5,245 Posts
Thank you for your time.

My anxiety is part from genetic , how I think and how I was educated. it's really hard to 'heal' because I always lived with it.
Anyway, the SSRI is working a bit and I'm happy BUT the gyno side effect is damn annoying.

In my country, for gyno surgery they send you see an endocrinologist , do blood tests etc. I can't hide if I'm on TRT and they'll see that my LH/FSH are at 0.
I'd like to be able to just go to there surgeon and get it done without doing all kind of tests and taking months.

For my body fat, I started in April the cut , but I still eat carbs and even with normal/high carbs I always had my anxiety.
I do feel better with low BF thought , more healthy and liking myself better too.

Most doctors don't test LH/FSH as far as i know.

Just tell them you've had gyno since puberty and it makes you severely depressed and anxious.

·
Endocrine Research
5,245 Posts
I'm not using any liver protection at the moment, just 5 litres of water per day and make sure my urine is always clear, il order some tudca today. Would you recommend carrying on the winnie or stop and add in tudca for a few weeks to replenish so to speak the liver then resume the winnie alongside the tudca together?

Ive had few drinks on a Friday where its been special occasions which I normally skip the winnie on that day but have no more occasions coming up so alcohol will not be consumed from now on in.
Water won't do shit and urine color won't tell you if you have liver problems.

250-500 mg TUDCA+1,000 MG NAC is ideal.

I would probably drop the winstrol until you get the TUDCA/NAC. Avoid all drinking if you want to be safe on winstrol, skipping one day is likely not going to help.

·
Premium Member
886 Posts
Water won't do shit and urine color won't tell you if you have liver problems.

250-500 mg TUDCA+1,000 MG NAC is ideal.

I would probably drop the winstrol until you get the TUDCA/NAC. Avoid all drinking if you want to be safe on winstrol, skipping one day is likely not going to help.
the reason behind the water only was researching the forum and seen many members say water is the best for liver with issues and aslong urine is clear it should suffice.

I've dropped the winstrol altogether. Got the TUDCA coming tomorrow will start that. Its a month supply so will use that for 30 days and go from there.

Whats your thoughts on calcium gluconate for lowering e2 instead of using adex/aromasin? Seen it being mentioned alot lately for e2 control instead of an ai?

·
Endocrine Research
5,245 Posts
the reason behind the water only was researching the forum and seen many members say water is the best for liver with issues and aslong urine is clear it should suffice.

I've dropped the winstrol altogether. Got the TUDCA coming tomorrow will start that. Its a month supply so will use that for 30 days and go from there.

Whats your thoughts on calcium gluconate for lowering e2 instead of using adex/aromasin? Seen it being mentioned alot lately for e2 control instead of an ai?
Not at all, perfectly clear urine doesn't mean anything. Your liver could be really messed up and you can piss clear just by drinking a lot of water.

Don't touch the calcium stuff, it can mess with other hormones and likely won't do anything. There is always some new fad. Most guys will do fine without controlling E2, but those that have issues usually only need a tiny bit of AI, 0.5-1 mg Adex per week max. Messing with E too much can impair libido, erections, and even gym performance and mood.

·
Premium Member
434 Posts
Hi mate

Lantus and Toujeo both contains insulin glargin - only difference seems to be toujeo is more concentrated which give it a longer half life. So will both of these have the exact same effects on increase on IGF-1 and overall lowering bloodsuger?

Is Toujeo bad for people that arent diabetic, or dangerous, since it keeps going even during sleep - can this be dangerous? I know lantus only seems to work for 12-16 hours, is this way more bodybuilders tends to use this, so that it remains active during meals but falls on during night?

·
Newbie Trainer
317 Posts
Hey El Chapo and thanks for helping people out. My first cycle was 350 test e and 300 primo all went good until week 5. I had terrible sleep issues, couldn’t fall sleep or stay asleep I felt stimulated all the time, I had ridiculous cramps sort of like alien gains, not sleeping whole night twice a week start taking toll on psychological part. I didnt know what was that I did bloods and my estrogen were 82pmol, continued cycle finished and start bridge of test e alone 200mg and my sleep returned, start feel good again. Later on Im on my second cycle, decided to try masteron and had same exact issues with first cycle so I dropped mast just left use test alone 600mg a week, sleep start to be great again, recovery well, all good untill I accidentally took 1mg of aramidex instead my 0.5 and exactly same symptoms returned for two days I did bloods and my e2 were 75pmol. So basically if I use primo or mast Im crashing my e2 badly symptoms of low e2 are actually okay my skin look better I look dry but only downside Im not sleeping even a minute. What would you recommend if I would decide start mast again and how can I keep my e2 high with anabolics ? Btw I added dbol to raise e2 and it didnt help much.

·
Premium Member
886 Posts
Not at all, perfectly clear urine doesn't mean anything. Your liver could be really messed up and you can piss clear just by drinking a lot of water.

Don't touch the calcium stuff, it can mess with other hormones and likely won't do anything. There is always some new fad. Most guys will do fine without controlling E2, but those that have issues usually only need a tiny bit of AI, 0.5-1 mg Adex per week max. Messing with E too much can impair libido, erections, and even gym performance and mood.
Thank you for that, my tudca came today and it has calcium D-glucarate in and DIM here's the link to the Tudca I've purchased Supplement Needs Liver Stack

What do you think?

·
Endocrine Research
5,245 Posts
Hi mate

Lantus and Toujeo both contains insulin glargin - only difference seems to be toujeo is more concentrated which give it a longer half life. So will both of these have the exact same effects on increase on IGF-1 and overall lowering bloodsuger?

Is Toujeo bad for people that arent diabetic, or dangerous, since it keeps going even during sleep - can this be dangerous? I know lantus only seems to work for 12-16 hours, is this way more bodybuilders tends to use this, so that it remains active during meals but falls on during night?
Likely yes, half life is longer, but lantus has higher overall level, but the trough is not as smooth. At the end of the day, the effect will probably be the same.

Having a big meal containing a mix of carbs and protein to slow down digestion/absorption is the best way to mitigate risk of hypoglycemia during sleep. The biggest danger of using insulin is hypoglycemia which can put you in a coma or kill you. Your risk of hypoglycemia is increased during sleep because your cortisol levels are at their lowest. Cortisol helps your body raise blood sugar.

Insulin is a high risk protocol that should only be reserved for highly advanced bodybuilders, guys that are already "big" and trying to take it to the next level and should be done under the supervision of an experienced coach.

·
Endocrine Research
5,245 Posts
Hey El Chapo and thanks for helping people out. My first cycle was 350 test e and 300 primo all went good until week 5. I had terrible sleep issues, couldn’t fall sleep or stay asleep I felt stimulated all the time, I had ridiculous cramps sort of like alien gains, not sleeping whole night twice a week start taking toll on psychological part. I didnt know what was that I did bloods and my estrogen were 82pmol, continued cycle finished and start bridge of test e alone 200mg and my sleep returned, start feel good again. Later on Im on my second cycle, decided to try masteron and had same exact issues with first cycle so I dropped mast just left use test alone 600mg a week, sleep start to be great again, recovery well, all good untill I accidentally took 1mg of aramidex instead my 0.5 and exactly same symptoms returned for two days I did bloods and my e2 were 75pmol. So basically if I use primo or mast Im crashing my e2 badly symptoms of low e2 are actually okay my skin look better I look dry but only downside Im not sleeping even a minute. What would you recommend if I would decide start mast again and how can I keep my e2 high with anabolics ? Btw I added dbol to raise e2 and it didnt help much.
Were you taking an AI? Some guys get agitation or feel "amped" on DHT and DHT based AAS, i see this a lot with guys who use T cream on their balls (creates a lot of DHT).

The DHT based hormones seem to decrease the activity of E2, it will have zero effect on the E2 level itself. but the effect is almost the same.

Were you taking any AI or estrogen blocking meds while on the 350 Test E and 300 Primo? If you were, then try running the same stack with no AI at all, otherwise, you might want to avoid the DHT based AAS.

Some guys have bad reactions to certain AAS, example; i get gyno just by looking at dbol and nandrolone, but other guys run it fine. I get zero libido/erection issues, but another guys will get spaghetti dick on nandrolone. Some guys because psychotic or agitated on trenbolone, my mood is great on it. We all respond differently to AAS, with trial and error you will find the stuff you respond to best and get the least side effects from.

·
Endocrine Research
5,245 Posts
@ElChapo
Hi El Chapo,

So I’ve just given blood, half a litre I think.Have to wait twelve weeks until I can donate again. Should this make any difference to the way I feel? Headache wise?

One blood donation, which is half liter, will usually drop hematocrit by 2-3%, or in your case 0.02-0.03. It will likely take 2 more donations to drop your hematocrit into a more reasonable range where symptoms will go away as i stated before, because your hematocrit was extremely high.

There is a special kind of donation called "double red" or "packed red blood cells" where they take twice the amount of blood cells, but they pump the fluid portion back into you. This would drop you back into range immediately, but it can drain your iron stores very fast.

Were you well hydrated when you drew blood in the labs you showed me with the high hematocrit? Being dehydrated will make the hematocrit appear higher than it actually is.

·
Endocrine Research
5,245 Posts
@ElChapo High BP for 6-8 weeks on an oral , can it be really harmful for the body?
How high is the BP? Are you testing in the morning when you are relaxed?

6-8 weeks of moderately high BP is not dangerous, but 6-8 weeks of very high BP can be (+160/100 mmhg)

·
Premium Member
2,244 Posts
How high is the BP? Are you testing in the morning when you are relaxed?

6-8 weeks of moderately high BP is not dangerous, but 6-8 weeks of very high BP can be (+160/100 mmhg)
it gets from 12/6 to 14/8 on only 20mg tbol.
When I was using 50-75mg 2 years ago, I was at 16/9 and decided to stop because of that.

·
Newbie Trainer
317 Posts
Were you taking an AI? Some guys get agitation or feel "amped" on DHT and DHT based AAS, i see this a lot with guys who use T cream on their balls (creates a lot of DHT).

The DHT based hormones seem to decrease the activity of E2, it will have zero effect on the E2 level itself. but the effect is almost the same.

Were you taking any AI or estrogen blocking meds while on the 350 Test E and 300 Primo? If you were, then try running the same stack with no AI at all, otherwise, you might want to avoid the DHT based AAS.

Some guys have bad reactions to certain AAS, example; i get gyno just by looking at dbol and nandrolone, but other guys run it fine. I get zero libido/erection issues, but another guys will get spaghetti dick on nandrolone. Some guys because psychotic or agitated on trenbolone, my mood is great on it. We all respond differently to AAS, with trial and error you will find the stuff you respond to best and get the least side effects from.
Hey thanks for reply. I havent use any ai on 350 test/300 primo, bloods shown it lowered my e2 regardless, I did bloods before cycle I had higher e2 which is 137pmol naturally. I only start using ai on 600 mg of test because of nips sensitivity. I felt really amped like you said, I turned into nicest guy ever, I were snappy before ass. I will try shorter ester next time drostanolone propionate and will try to inject early in the morning.

10221 - 10240 of 10264 Posts