UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Everything you post is drivel.

You can see from the specified ranges that your in the middle of most.
Should I be worried about the LH? What symptoms should I expect from having a high LH?

And the PSA: 0.470. What's that all about?

And finally, you think with my current T levels, I could make decent gains natty? Or should I hop on

·
Premium Member
1,863 Posts
Besides the shite you post and say, those levels are nothing to shout about, your total test is very average and your free test is poor, and thats the one that matters, its bound up with a very high SHBG level! A good natty levels would be anything over 25 with a free test near 0.6. Saying "and i'm not on gear" yeah you can clearly see you aren't with those levels or you'd want your money back!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Besides the shite you post and say, those levels are nothing to shout about, your total test is very average and your free test is poor, and thats the one that matters, its bound up with a very high SHBG level! A good natty levels would be anything over 25 with a free test near 0.6. Saying "and i'm not on gear" yeah you can clearly see you aren't with those levels or you'd want your money back!
Thanks for being brutally honest.

What's the SHBG? Should it be low? and my LH is very high apparently. What's that about

·
Premium Member
1,863 Posts
Thanks for being brutally honest.

What's the SHBG? Should it be low? and my LH is very high apparently. What's that about
Sex hormone binding globulin, it doesn't want to be low it wants to be lower then that though to bring those free numbers up, and your LH being high isn't really a concern, just means your pituitary gland is working well. Try supplementing boron at generous doses, see if that helps things.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Sex hormone binding globulin, it doesn't want to be low it wants to be lower then that though to bring those free numbers up, and your LH being high isn't really a concern, just means your pituitary gland is working well. Try supplementing boron at generous doses, see if that helps things.
Do you think my bloods are in good enough standing to do tren?

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Also, I have been taking P5P for the last month to lower my prolactin... in preparation for tren.

i find it concerning that it's 297 tho. isn't that pretty high

1 - 20 of 51 Posts