UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

Just want to get some feedback. I'm on a test/deca cycle at the moment and am really enjoying, except for the water! was wondering what you guys think of a test/EQ cycle at say 400/800mg p/w as an alternative. Maybe add 50mg Anavar for first 4-6 weeks?

Would I get the mass without the water?

Cheers

·
Premium Member
3,376 Posts
I tend to find most people who retain a lot of 'water' when running deca are usually the ones who's diet isn't quite up to par.

Everyone I've known and seen who has ran deca and had a decent diet haven't retained much water at all. Same goes for myself.

If you're some weeks into your cycle now I'd see it through if I were you. Deca will take a while to build up and leave your system so you may be better sticking with what you're on now and trying EQ next cycle. It won't compare to deca though imo.

·
Premium Member
4,622 Posts
Hi guys,

Just want to get some feedback. I'm on a test/deca cycle at the moment and am really enjoying, except for the water! was wondering what you guys think of a test/EQ cycle at say 400/800mg p/w as an alternative. Maybe add 50mg Anavar for first 4-6 weeks?

Would I get the mass without the water?

Cheers
You're not gonna get the same out come on test/ EQ as test/ deca. The 2 stacks are worlds apart.

Adding an oral kicker is a great addition to any cycle.

Either embrace the water retention or do something about it with an AI mate. You've mentioned it twice in one small post so it must be bothering you? that's the impression I'm getting.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'd arguably keep deca in but decrease dose just because it's so good on the joints, then introduce an oral.

And with anavar, it's not particularly potent but the gains are very clean, something like 20mg to begin with is more than sufficient

Never had a problem with water on deca, jaw gets lost a bit, but nothing too bad.

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The water retention isn't bothering me that much, but wanted to see if I could get the gains from deca without so much water (knowing that some of the gains are water of course)

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
Progesterone and prolactin that MIGHT be elevated carry the same sides as e2, make sure that's dialed in.. Also deca DOES change the way ur body handles minerals, i would not chtg down on salt tho, I'd add potassium, add some nettle tea etc

·
Premium Member
548 Posts
Good luck controlling water retention from nandrolone with an AI, nandrolone water retention is due to angiotensin, ACE inhibitors are what's needed.

An AI only controls excess water by reducing E2.

Nandrolone barely aromatises at all.

·
Premium Member
81 Posts
I tend to find most people who retain a lot of 'water' when running deca are usually the ones who's diet isn't quite up to par.

Everyone I've known and seen who has ran deca and had a decent diet haven't retained much water at all. Same goes for myself.

If you're some weeks into your cycle now I'd see it through if I were you. Deca will take a while to build up and leave your system so you may be better sticking with what you're on now and trying EQ next cycle. It won't compare to deca though imo.
I'm one of them I'm on my 10th week of Deca and I have hardly any water! And zero side effects, one thing I will do next time tho is! Might run a little higher Test next one, the 19nor made my emotions go up and down! Might run Masteron with it, I heard a lot of guys say it makes them feel better

·
Premium Member
249 Posts
Currently ending wk 2 0f a 12 wk cycle on 240 test 300 Deca and 200 Mast.

12.5 mg Aromasin on jab day.

0.5 mg Caber every 2 weeks.

( this should keep deca dick at bay)

Started on 1ml TTM 400 for first 2 weeks, but had to stop as Tren made my heart rate go mad.

Looking fuller but still got my six pack showing...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.