UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I quote a guy at work who I don't even know...

"All you bodybuilders are just druggies"

this is while i am preparing a pro mass shake lol

pathetic

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
my reply was simply a look of disgust aimed at him... could of come up with something good i suppose but hindsight is a wonderful thing...

he is just the type of normal average bloke, little beer belly, nothing special, doesn't train at all in anything

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey dont be so hard on the guy its not your fault that he feels inadequate around you and cant satisfy his wife:)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hey con you might have hit the nail on the head there, maybe i should nail his wife just to make sure thats the reason

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
PompyMan said:
maybe i should nail his wife just to make sure thats the reason
Now your using your head, be very degrading all she wants is to feel like a woman ie be put in her place which her tubby hubby could never quite do probably due to having less test than her:thumbup1: :thumb:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah and since i am back on cycle i have plenty of test lurking around my system, i am like a dog with two d!cks at the minute lol

maybe i should just drop trou and inject my glutes in the middle of the office see how well that goes down

·
EFBB Winner
3,996 Posts
thats it....most people who feel insecure with themselves are the ones that have to relieve themselves of their insecurity off vocally or otherwise to someone!!!!

mainly people get insecure about:

money

power

status

cock size

physique(this case size & muscle equates to steroids)

beauty

or being the funny chap/girl

tell him next time its not his fault he aint got your discipline or determination to do something!!!1

or tell him,taking care of yourself is hard!!!

no,no,no...just tell him to p*ss off,cheeky cnut,nobody asked his opinion in the first place...now fcuk off and mind his own business!!!!

no....tell him...your a drug dealer and i can get you anything...tell him you got stuff that will make him look like arnie in 2 weeks and make his cock 5 inches bigger in 3 weeks...see the look on his face then...insecure muggy cnut!!!!

then again...you could take it as a compliment bro!!!

sorry having a bad day today!!!!

·
EFBB Winner
3,996 Posts
PompyMan said:
yeah and since i am back on cycle i have plenty of test lurking around my system, i am like a dog with two d!cks at the minute lol

maybe i should just drop trou and inject my glutes in the middle of the office see how well that goes down
please add that to my sayings thread bro!!!

·
Getting HUGE!
2,072 Posts
Yeah good point.

A good come back I came up with once was when a guy, same type, said much the same thing to me. "Ah you must be on the roids eh."

I just said "No mate (it was at work), people who look like sh1t say that to me all the time". Looking him up and down. The bloke dnt know where to put himself.

Best thing to do to people like that is to really get in their head rather than biting.

On the other hand,I find it flattering when I walk into the office at lunch time and someone says loudly 'yeah, chicken and rice for me today, healthy eating from now on' as if to try and get my approval. People often feel inferior when someone with a very good physique is around. They deal with it in different ways. I bet this guy secetly wants to know exactly what you do to look so much better than him.

·
back on track for 2011
2,638 Posts
mate i was walking back from the shops with my 6 year old litlle girl when some fat middle aged woman in my street said really loudly as i walked past "steroids"

.... what was the fcuking point of that i wondered

·
Bigger than yesterday, smaller than tomorrow.
418 Posts
Con said:
Hey dont be so hard on the guy its not your fault that he feels inadequate around you and cant satisfy his wife:)
This is exactly what i was thinking when i read this post also ignorance is bliss, the guy doesnt know what you are doing and cant understand it, so he has to put it down in some way to make him self feel better.

·
Pest!
2,417 Posts
PompyMan said:
my reply was simply a look of disgust aimed at him... could of come up with something good i suppose but hindsight is a wonderful thing...

he is just the type of normal average bloke, little beer belly, nothing special, doesn't train at all in anything
Ha know the exact type dude, does no phy's what so ever and it un fit as fcuk! It enrages me these people as they get paid the same, [email protected].

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ShaunMc said:
mate i was walking back from the shops with my 6 year old litlle girl when some fat middle aged woman in my street said really loudly as i walked past "steroids"

.... what was the fcuking point of that i wondered
You should have looked at her and replied "must be dud love" :laugh:

Lind xx

·
Gym Addict
139 Posts
PompyMan said:
hey con you might have hit the nail on the head there, maybe i should nail his wife just to make sure thats the reason
i know your only having a banter bout the wife thing ....................

but... some advice even if he is a divvy shouldnt **** about with another mans wife,bird,chick,gfriend small ,tall,fat,thin.fit.unfit, you would be opening a can of worms mate, regardless to his comment, what would you do to a bloke who fcuked your mrs,and carefull how you ansa that .....think i read you just split over roids?

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.