UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All

This is my first post on this site, i have never used steroids before but have recently made the decision to try this out and have obtained a healthy supply of D-Bol 5mg tabs.

I have read through most of the information on the site and it is very helpful, what i am looking for tho is somebody with experience in this area to help me come up with a good, reasonable first cycle dosage and recomend what products and at what dosage to take them for the PCT.

I really want to go into this as well informed as possible.

Any suggestions would be most appreciated

Height: 6 Ft

Weight: 13.5 St

·
Gym Addict
427 Posts
i'd swap the d-bol for some test E or C. Personally i think d-bol's to harsh for a 1st cycle; it kicks in hard and fast and can be alot to deal with.

But if your guna do it you want to be dosing it around 30mg/day (split into 3 10mg doses throughout the day) for 6 weeks.

pct = nolva 40/20/20/20

you may also want to look into an AI (arimidex or aromasin) and HCG

·
Newbie Trainer
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks, that i probably the dose i will go for

altho im not quite sure what "pct = nolva 40/20/20/20" means, could u give me the full name of the product and tell me what 40/20/20/20 means.

Sorry to be a noob but im not quite up on the terminology yet :p

·
Gym Addict
427 Posts
no probs m8-

nolva = nolvadex (or Tamoxifen)

40/20/20/20 refers to how you should dose and for how many weeks. So after you finish your cycle and start PCT- take 40mg of nolva for the 1st week then 20mg for the final 3 weeks.

·
Newbie Trainer
14 Posts
I think you can try a couple of low dose dbol 2on 2off ( or 3 off) cycles

and see how you respond to the drug. And you won't need serious PCY either. Start at 5mg/day and dont exceed 15mg/day. unless you are really in a hurry.

From my experience, I make steady gains on 12.5mg/ day, 2 on 3 off

I made 10-30 lbs on my compund lifts after 2 mini cycles, no pct, full recovery. deadlift went from 430 to 460. I lost some fat, gain a bit of size, my weight stayed at 16 st. I ususally gain 2-3 lbs of water weight, and lose it after the cycle.

I high recommend you start at a very low dose, and give your body some time to get use to it. Dbol is cheap, and its one of the best bang per buck drug.

2 mini cycle for me, only require 350mg of dbol, cost equivilant of 1 week worth of testosterone dosage, or 500grams of creatine. There is no way i can put 30lbs on my deadlift from a tub of creatine in 5 weeks!!

·
Banned
14,412 Posts
If your dead set on a dbol only 1st cycle.

Then 25mg ED for 6wks is the best place to start.

Don't mess around with little doses, (5mg will do absolutely nothing for you)this is just a waste of a 1st cycle and you won't keep blood levels very stable.

Make sure you have extra nolva on hand in case you get any gyno symptoms while on cycle.

·
HULK SMASH!!!
8,495 Posts
mars1960 said:
If your dead set on a dbol only 1st cycle.

Then 25mg ED for 6wks is the best place to start.

Don't mess around with little doses, (5mg will do absolutely nothing for you)this is just a waste of a 1st cycle and you won't keep blood levels very stable.

Make sure you have extra nolva on hand in case you get any gyno symptoms while on cycle.
Good call, however i would use at least 30mg a day with a view to upping to 40mg after a few weeks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts