UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
27 Posts
Hi guys

Coming to the end of a short PH cycle and starting the PCT on that now, I posted a thread a while back for advice on my first cycle which I plan to do in October, either the start or the end. The advice I got was spot on but my source said that I should think about doing sust + dbol instead of just sust? Just wanted everyones opinion on this, its obviously my decision what I do and I did decide on sust but what he said got me curious so I thought I'd ask basically, any feedback/advice is greatly appreciated.

-edit- link to my old thread with stats and diet OLD THREAD

·
Newbie Trainer
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'll save the front load for another cycle..!!

Is 12 weeks going to be ok to be running say sust @ 500 + 25 dbol? then 13-17 PCT?

I thought for PCT - Nolv/Clomid + the usual sups creatine/trib

Cycle support 2 weeks prior to cycle

Tell me if any of this is wrong please guys! Or something would be better in place of what I've put.

Diet is pretty much down to a T these days except the odd cheat meal once every 2 weeks, is there anything you guys can tell me to note during this cycle? any advice is more than welcome, keen to learn

Thanks as always

·
Newbie Trainer
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Is that going to kill my cardio as I can't afford for that to happen at the moment, at a point with my grappling where I'm at a very good point stamina wise and I'd hate to lose that in the next month or so

·
taylor gang or die
428 Posts
fleshtuh said:
Is that going to kill my cardio as I can't afford for that to happen at the moment, at a point with my grappling where I'm at a very good point stamina wise and I'd hate to lose that in the next month or so
some people find it hard to do cardio on d bol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.